View Full Version : Just Picked Up My New Boat

Moses
08-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Been loooking at the Sea Hunt line of boats for a few years now. Based on what my needs were and price/value comparison, I thought this was thhe best buy for the $$. Picked her up yesterday and brought her home.

Sea Hunt Triton 220 CC

Specifications
Length . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22'0"
Beam . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 102"
Persons . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8
Fuel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 91 gal

Moses
08-07-2005, 09:29 AM
One more picture....

taJon
08-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Very nice, you'll be very happy.

can't wait till next year when the boss tells me its ok for a boat too. :lasso:

Clammer
08-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Moses /ya Gonna love it // I have I think the 210 /no porter potty / plus I ordered it without some standard equipment & added some custom work of my own choosing....
I also [actually[ did alot of shopping around before I went with the Sea Hunt / but I also really liked the Sea swirl & it had some pluses that I liked /But I just couldn,t get it together with the dealer // there were things on the boat that I did not want or to pay for & we couldn,t come to terms //
But,,, again best of Luck / Its a sweet boat for the Money

ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF IT :walk:

missing link
08-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Sweet boat have a blast with her!
Link sr.

seabass
08-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Why do you need such an awesome fishing machine when you can part the water?

Diggin Jiggin
08-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Mike, tooooo Sweet.

Have you got a name picked out ?

Moses
08-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Mike, tooooo Sweet.

Have you got a name picked out ?

My daughter - Hannah Rose

Diggin Jiggin
08-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Nice, That'll work!

Just as an fyi if you feel like missing a little sleep it may be worth while.
You know where I'll be....

Clammer
08-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Mike sorry about that //that model came out about 6 months after I got the 21' //that,s super sweet /Best Of luck //

Mike

Goose
08-07-2005, 07:59 PM
sweeeet machine dude. Good luck with her.

Slipknot
08-07-2005, 08:35 PM
WOW Mike, that's alot of boat :btu:
that will be comfortable for fishing and easily handle the chop in these parts.

Are you gonna add a t top or anything?

Nice name :) it just happens that I am finally getting the name painted on my little boat this week, also named after my daughter - Jenna Rose :D

good luck with her

Van
08-08-2005, 09:50 AM
:claps: :claps: :claps: :bounce: :bounce:

Moses
08-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Mike sorry about that //that model came out about 6 months after I got the 21' //that,s super sweet /Best Of luck //
Mike

Clammer - It always looks like you guys have a blast on your boat so I hope we experience half the fun!

Moses
08-08-2005, 12:12 PM
WOW Mike, that's alot of boat :btu:
that will be comfortable for fishing and easily handle the chop in these parts.

Are you gonna add a t top or anything?

Nice name :) it just happens that I am finally getting the name painted on my little boat this week, also named after my daughter - Jenna Rose :D

good luck with her

Bruce - the wife was extremely supportive of "buy a bigger boat" idea. Registering everything this week and hope to take a maiden voyage no later than this weekend. Can't wait to see how she handles a couple of specific places I have in mind.

Most likely will add TTop for next season, wasn't essential this year but will be soon.

My wife and oldest son think naming it after our daughter/(his baby sister) is a great idea. Now just to find a local place that offers this service.

And Jenna Rose, very nice sounding indeed.......

thefishingfreak
08-08-2005, 10:57 PM
looks nice.
i wish i could get a trailer boat but the boss and the kids need room too.
30 foot or nuthin she says. wants the a/c microwave :lasso:
don't ever move up because it's very hard to go back to smaller boats. esp. if the family likes to go out.

good luck with her!
looks like a fishin' machine.

ProfessorM
08-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Very nice. Enjoy. P.

justplugit
08-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Great looking boat Moses. :kewl: Good luck with the Hannah Rose. :D

Elmo
08-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Sweet ride brother!! Hope to see you and the fam on the flats on Saturday :cheers:

Springtides
08-09-2005, 09:36 PM
You are really going to like the freeboard on that boat. Especially with the little one on deck. Wise choice and goodluck!!!!!!!!

ChrisH
08-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Nice boat Moses, good luck and have fun!

Chris

Moses
08-10-2005, 10:22 AM
My wife just called me at work, she's leaving the titling/registering bureau right now with approved paperwork!!! I'm psyched.

My boss is letting me take a last minute day off tomorrow so my family and I are taking her out tomorrow for her maiden voyage.

Newboater
08-10-2005, 11:59 AM
I"m not superstious but:

After putting on name and before launching:

" I name this ship ______________ and may she bring fair winds and good fortune to all who sail on her."

Spray champagne on bow if you'd rather not break the bottle on it.

Congratulations on a great looking vessel.

Sarge
:cheers:

Slipknot
08-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Moses, the place I used was Ander Sign on rt. 28 in Middleboro.

Have fun with it, it looks like it could part the Red Sea.

beamie
08-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Moses,

For a boat name I had Harbor sign in Hingham do mine. $50 cash, simple. Thou that was winter time and he was slow, but a good deal.

Uncle Matt
08-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Belated congratulations Moses. New boats are great but take care of her and delay the inevitable money pit. Those are great boats. Best of luck and tight lines my friend.

Matt

Newboater
08-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Not that I am the superstious type but:

With that new name on the boat -

"I name this ship _____________________ and may she bring fair winds and good fortune to all who sail on her."

Then spray the bow with some champagne and all will be good.

Have the family join in.

Sarge :walk:

Moses
08-11-2005, 08:02 PM
My family and I launched out of Plymouth around noon this afternoon. Cruised around Plymouth/Duxbury Bays then headed out front and went up towards North River then back again. Boat ran great and everyone enjoyed the afternoon. My wife probably drove the boat 50% of the time also which was cool. Bonus was catching a few schoolies around Bug Light on our way back in. Couple pics......

thefishingfreak
08-11-2005, 08:34 PM
nice!

BigBo
08-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Saw the boat on the water today Moses. I was out around the same areas. Very nice indeed. I like the way she rides the water. :bl: Best of luck with it.