View Full Version : Sorry!!!

4stripers(jay)
08-11-2000, 01:55 PM
I now realize that I was totaly out of line by posting that thread. I have now learned that fisherwoman keeps these records so accurate for a good reason. When I posted that thread I had just come back from a full day and night of fishing and being skunked. I was very frustrated. I owe an apology to a great contibutor to the site Striperwoman. I hope she returns. I also owe an apology to the users of this board. I was not aware of the problems it would cause. Though thanks for the support #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&.
Sorry,
4stripers(Jay)

4stripers(jay)
08-11-2000, 01:57 PM
I would also like to add that this is a great site and is constantly being improved by JohnR. I dont know who would answer my questions without your help.
Sorry once again,
4Stripers(Jay)

Got Stripers
08-11-2000, 02:06 PM
Kudos, that's the way to suck it up and admit when your wrong. Stuff like this happens all too frequenently and it's good when things are set straight the way they should be. I'm sure Fisherwomen will return, tight lines.

eelman
08-11-2000, 02:40 PM
Whats This?? A lightweight!! Can you say Kissssssssssssssssssssssss A$$$$$ !! (Joke)

Do not take seriously,could be hazerdous to the mind.Its only cyber crap

Blitzseeker
08-11-2000, 02:50 PM
You gotta think before you post, Jay.

When in doubt, imagine that you are talking to people in person. I find that clears up pretty quickly what you should be saying and what you shouldn't be saying.

But good job taking responsibility for it rather than creeping away into the darkness of the web.......

Bassmaster
08-13-2000, 06:31 PM
I agree with you 100% 4Stripers. Boy can she brag.Goodbye Fisherwomen