View Full Version : Kayak for sale or trade.

Rob Rockcrawler
08-10-2005, 02:41 AM
Ive got a 11.5' 2 person sit on top that im lookin to get rid of. Would like 225 b/0, or trade for a compound bow. I need to upgrade, maybe if i get a new bow i will get into the woods a bit more this fall, its tough cuz i know the fish are biting. 60-70lb, right hand. Its gotta be a decent bow, upgrade over my Darton 200, a 1996 that i sunk a hundred bucks into last year. The kayak is painted camo for duck hunting. Im 200 pounds, and it held me, 2 dozen deeks and the rest of my gear with no problem. The paint is wearing off badly and could easily be removed if you just want a red yak. Will include paddle. Having problems uploading the pic. If anyone is interested i will make sure i get the pics up ASAP.

ThrowingTimber
08-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Need a duck boat myself me check wit hunting group.

Rob Rockcrawler
08-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Got the pic up, two different views. Its a Mainstream Tango. Dont know much bout em besides that i own it. Any other questions i can try to answer them. Its also good for skin diving, throw all the gear in the front seat with an anchor on the back. ITs very stable and you can jump in it from the water without flippin her over.