View Full Version : The Stupid Stick Is Busy This Morning!

BigFish
08-10-2005, 06:10 AM
How bout the jacka$$ that "fell" onto the netting behind the backstop at Yankee Stadium last night!!!! He "claims" he fell....but his buddies gave him up as jumping to "find out if the net would hold him"!!!!! I think I will jump off the top of the Empire State Building to "see if i will kill me"!!!!! 1000 whacks with the supid stick for that idiot!!!!! How dumb can you get??? What a dope!!!! He must have some proud parents!!!

Homerun04
08-10-2005, 07:22 AM
It's been done before at Yankee Stadium....

Skip N
08-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Yankee fans...what would you expect? :huh: :hihi:

BigFish
08-10-2005, 04:21 PM
You know what Skip N....its not even Yankee fans really...its just people! Human beings are really just about as dumb as rocks, some more than others......but it is all people.....brain damage is running amuck! :jump1:

protty31
08-11-2005, 06:19 AM
Seriously,There are way too many stupid people in this world. :fishslap:

ProfessorM
08-11-2005, 10:09 AM
It has been done before when the sox's were playing the yankme's several years back, although that guy seemed to enjoy the ride and this guy looked stuned or stoned or both. Paul

fishsmith
08-12-2005, 06:01 AM
I think T.O. got wacked a couple times. Did you know his last name isn't Reid? I would think a respectful man would honor his contract. What a tool.

BrianS
08-12-2005, 12:22 PM
T.O. is pullign what he is pulling because of what he got away with last year in getting out of the Baltimore trade.

There is no way he is going to win this battle and personally, if I were the owner of the Eagles, it would please me to no end to spend $7 million to make T.O. sit for a year. Im nto sure I would even LET him play.