View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
08-12-2005, 07:38 AM
What's up for the weekend? The Summer Doldrums might be making the bassin' harder but they are out there. Of course, there might be some ttttuuuunnnaaahhhh as well :tooth:

Going to meet up with some Seacraft people and chase some thunnus, maybe work on the boat and who knows what else, something about some football??

What's up for the weekend?

Saltheart
08-12-2005, 07:53 AM
I think this weekend I will bury my head in the sand and not come out until monday morning.....Oh , except of course to fix our other ceiling Fan , cut the lawn , clean out the red pickup , build some shelves in my living room , shingle the littl;e strip between my addition and the main house , second coat of paint under gutter , extend the drain pipe down into the french drain , clean the mouth of the french drain first , pull up raise and reseat the flagstones on the front walkway , trim those damned trees that always wack me in the face when I mow , cut up and move some fallen oak limbs , sweep the new patio , and fill all my trash barrels with junk from the cellar to toss next week , put all the tools back in their tool boxes , vacuuming , wash dishes , start planning some home improvement projects. On second thought..... I'm going to stow away on a cruise ship to Borneo and never , ever , ever coming back !! :)

chris L
08-12-2005, 08:03 AM
work

The Iceman 6
08-12-2005, 08:04 AM
Try and do the complete opposite of what Saltheart is doing....

BrianS
08-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Mother in Law visting (her and the wife are going to Neil Diamond monday.. :doh:

But outside of that, will try to find some fish in the morning
Whole bunch of working.

3 day weekend for me, so taking is slow. :)

Squibby17
08-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Tonight I plan on slinging some eels at my hole down on the south shore. WHich has been unproductive for me recently, but i'm stupid and keep going back. :wall:

Sat yard work. Sunday Fixing up the boat all day. New gas cans, new prop, new lights, new bearings for the trailer it goes on but hopefully I'm at sea next weekend :happy:

Moses
08-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Hopefully taking the new boat out hardcore fishig tomorrow am (weather permitting).

Then some family boating late sat monring

Sunday - company picnic

Diggin Jiggin
08-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Weather permitting, I'm gonna try and :hidin: on Moses' new toy and try n help break it in a little bit. :bl: :bl: :bl: :bl:

basswipe
08-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Fished from midnight lastnight till this morning.Plan to do the same again tonight.Hopefully the bait and fish are there again.
Get some stuff done today while I've the day off.

Spend sometime with the honey tomorrow(maybe take her fishing :hee: ).

Racing Sunday as usual.

fishsmith
08-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Red Sox tonight
Fish and check for more dogs in the lobster traps saturday and sunday.

Homerun04
08-12-2005, 10:56 AM
fishing sunday.............footballs in RI.............

eelman
08-12-2005, 11:12 AM
... wrong thread

ThrowingTimber
08-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Plan A:

Montreal
Gansett gurlz havin' a lil party at their place sat
Buddy sean's wedding Sunday, dumb bastid.... we've all been calling him and telling him he has until noon sunday to change his mind :hidin:

Plan B:

Work.
Beach/fish, Party np, jamestown...
Wedding

Plan A is contingent on which time one of our buddies flies in from Germany :buds:

thefishingfreak
08-12-2005, 11:40 AM
fininsh up the kids rooms saturday.
sunday boat whoring offshore for sharks/tuna

Rob Rockcrawler
08-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Pickin up my custom from M&D's im so freking excited, then fishing till i fall asleep on a rock. Gotta get the fishing in cuz im working for the forseable future :doh: . Good time of the summer to get the OT so i can slack a bit during the fall run.

RIROCKHOUND
08-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Fish tommorow AM; with or without block island jeff..
Bassin Sat night and Sun night...

outfished
08-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Patriots game on tv tonight, afterward headed for the surf to sling some snakes.

NaCl H2O
08-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Keepin' an eye on the tropical storm. Gear at the ready... :ss:

BrianS
08-12-2005, 01:04 PM
ooooh.. i keep forgetting about the pats!

Slingah
08-12-2005, 02:26 PM
spending time with wifey and daughter(if shes not out with her friends)
beach tomorrow and some tax free shopping for a couple big ticket items
RED SOX on Sunday with CAL and his boy :hee:

STREETFIGHT
08-12-2005, 03:14 PM
FISHING THE NIGHTS AND EATING THE BIG VAT OF PORK I HAVE MARINADING FOR THE PORK & CLAMS RECIPE IN THE NEW ENGLAND CLAM SHACK COOK BOOK :cheers:

Backbeach Jake
08-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Gotta work Saturday :doh: Back on the beach Sunday, gonna take Monday as well. Boss is gonna have a fit! :exp:

CAL
08-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Rox and Sox weekend.

Taking the kids to the Rox Saturday night.

Leaving the girl at my dads and going to the Sox with the boy and Slingah on Sunday.

Sunday night - Fish

TheRattBoy
08-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Work sat then throw the korkers and eels in the truck and I'm a happy boy! :hee: johnny

ProfessorM
08-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Going to be mate on Bro-in-laws charter boat out of Westport, he needs the help. I get to fish, well everything but reel in fish, and get some cash on the side. P

BasicPatrick
08-12-2005, 09:35 PM
gonna break my personal code and actually work on Saturday and on Sunday...BUT...there is a payoff, Wed afternoon I am off for 5 glorious days at a certain point at the tip of a very long Island to fish and other fishing like activities with an oriental gent, a straight up madman and a dry-top notch guy....

oh yeah, sunday I am off to buy a wet suit and some flippers :wave: :jump1:

BigFish
08-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Gotta buy some tax free stuff for the house.....maybe a pancake compressor for me new shop! :beat: Gonna sweat my cookies off tomorrow....maybe paint some plugs for Plug Night.....Sunday maybe go to beach and swim and fish with the kids.

Slingah
08-12-2005, 10:10 PM
oh yeah, sunday I am off to buy a wet suit and some flippers :wave: :jump1:
your n#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& futs :jump1:
a sharks gonna eat your seal lookin arse

thefishingfreak
08-12-2005, 10:15 PM
shishing with the crazy oriental gent,,, nice.
take pics!

Mr. Sandman
08-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Rest. Fishing inshore on the weekends this time of year gets a bit crowded. I am tunaed out at the moment and since I just put $400 in gas in my boat I want to stare at a full gague for a while. I really wanted to run off of chatham and look for some bigger fish on sunday but that is a 60 + gallon day and I don't think one fish is worth that. I think the price of fuel is now effecting my boat fishing. :lossinit:

Proably head to the beach, read and examine this years female bathing fashions. :bl:

Uncle Matt
08-13-2005, 10:37 AM
Sandman I'm there with you. I won't shut it down, but I'll be more picky in which days I boat now. My local central Mass station just raised it's regular unleaded overnight fronm 251.9 to 260.9 a gallon. Bites when you have a 110 gallon tank. Sadly it looks like I'll be boating a little less now through the fall.