View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

kippy
08-26-2005, 05:58 AM
I thought I would get this thread started. heading out early am for some fishing and then its work around the house the rest of the weekend.

Raider Ronnie
08-26-2005, 06:15 AM
Atfer today no work till Sept. 5th
I'll be on my boat every day till then!!!

NIB
08-26-2005, 06:19 AM
Was gonna leave this smornin but some things to take care of so i will leave late tonite some time.headin to SO co.Gonna try my hand at some o those there nordern basses.

BrianS
08-26-2005, 07:55 AM
One night of fishing bliss... RI me thinks

Then a whirlwhind weekend... of work, local bands, and painting my living room... Maybe ill get out again on Sunday night.. who knows..

JohnR
08-26-2005, 07:59 AM
Just couldn't wait could ya :eek5: ??

Boat workin' (mine and apparently the Clamster's ) & Fishin'

RIJIMMY
08-26-2005, 08:04 AM
Zoo tomorrow with the kiddies, Sunday, headin out with Bill and Jules, Notaro, Christian and Zacs for tuna. Hope the weather looks good and the fish cooperate. :bounce:

striperjerk1
08-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Yep, definatly going out this weekend.
all work and no play makes me a grump. :devil2:

riverrat2
08-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Invading rhode island possibly tonight but definetly tomarow night. Working at the shop when not working.

Mr. Sandman
08-26-2005, 09:42 AM
Well wrapping up the bottom fishing for the season...plan on fishing today for scup/seabass and maybe Sat for fluke. Might run to Beachwalkers island for the final fluke trip as that is where the bigones seem to be this year. Then I will put away the bottom stuff for another season. (although I will leave out a few things for a late season tog trip or two) After that I think I will pull the boat for a day or two, powerwash it remove all the "stuff" I don't need and prep it for the derby. Also need go thru the surf gear and make sure it is in order and that I have everything I need for the next 5 weeks.

Got a couple of new bone/albie reels/rods just for surf that are exceptionally schweet, need to test those suckers out on some hardtails.

Oh, Nortons Point Beach opens to oversand vehicles on Sat. ***Finally***

(If I get half of the stuff done I plan to I will be happy) :hs:

The Dad Fisherman
08-26-2005, 10:05 AM
Heading out in 1/2 hour for company outing then tonight taking the kids Fishing on the Plum Island Beachfront for the Kids Club meeting

Tomorrow Fishing AM, home for some lunch then taking the Kids Fishing (they just don't know it yet :D )

Sunday Fishing AM and then Softball in the Evening.

Roger
08-26-2005, 10:32 AM
I'm thinking about chasing SBFT in CCB or messing around with Bonito in southern RI.

keeperreaper
08-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Doing the tuna thing again tomorrow. It has been a great year but now the pattern is changing for what they want similar to last year. Lots of fish in the 75-150 lb range and they are a blast to catch. Monday and Tuesday yielded 5 fish largest 65" and he is swimming right now. Another boat beside me took a giant Tuesday.

Bronko- Cal me.

Bronko
08-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Doing the tuna thing again tomorrow. It has been a great year but now the pattern is changing for what they want similar to last year. Lots of fish in the 75-150 lb range and they are a blast to catch. Monday and Tuesday yielded 5 fish largest 65" and he is swimming right now. Another boat beside me took a giant Tuesday.

Bronko- Cal me.

I am out this weekend. Two golf tournaments up here in Boston. I am pissed. But starting next weekend, I'll be around whenever you want to go! Congrats on the tunas. You guys are smoking them this summer. We'll hook-up and have a big end of aug/sept/oct!

Rappin Mikey
08-26-2005, 12:26 PM
To the Cape I go. As usual.

Moses
08-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Starting a week long family vacation right on Mattapoisett Harbor :rotf3:

Have a transient mooring for the whole week, lets hope the weather cooperates.

piemma
08-26-2005, 01:16 PM
All you guys comin' to Little Rhody....GO AWAY!!! We got no fish here. Not even Bloofish. Nothing!! No water, no surf, no rocks, no bass nothin' !!! :doh:

spence
08-26-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm moving as far away from Piemma as possible, to Iowa in fact...for the weekend at least. He needs some room.

-spence

piemma
08-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah, and you Rhode Island guys.... the next one of you that I catch standin' on my rock...OH BOY!!!! Deep dodo :boots: :boots: :boots: :boots:

zacs
08-26-2005, 02:44 PM
tonight, buying a new lawnmower.
tomorrow, mowing the lawn, then working on boat.
Sunday - THE BIG DAY!!! Bill & Jules Tuna Charter with RIJimmy, Notaro, and Christian!
:jump:

Slingah
08-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Marshfield Fair, resting abit and fishing at nite

Got Stripers
08-26-2005, 06:23 PM
Heading out of Westport tomorrow, hope to get a mixed bag; stripers, blues and if I'm lucky some albies.

B-assman
08-26-2005, 06:35 PM
tonight, buying a new lawnmower.
tomorrow, mowing the lawn, then working on boat.
Sunday - THE BIG DAY!!! Bill & Jules Tuna Charter with RIJimmy, Notaro, and Christian!
:jump:

:drool: JEALOUS - Take pics - good luck.
Sat - taking some friends out for a daysail.
Sun - Maybe an early morning assaualt on beavertail - then the "honey-do" list.

Backbeach Jake
08-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Pulling the well.....again. Gonna treat it and surge it. I think that the screen is partially plugged. Oh and fish a little.

MAC
08-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Pulling the well.....again. Gonna treat it and surge it. I think that the screen is partially plugged. Oh and fish a little.

Just do it like they did in the old days. A 22 cal short fired down the pipe cleans it right up. :usd:

Backbeach Jake
08-26-2005, 09:34 PM
I discussed "shooting" the well with my Father-in-law, a well driller for 50 years. He laughed and said "Horse$#!^!!" Pretty awesome guy. Explained that a .22short fired into a column of water 20feet tall ain't likely to do anything other that leave anothet chunk of crap in the well to brock flow. What he suggested was to Shock the well with swimming pool shock treatment. let it set for a little while (2 beers) and surge it with a hose. I'm using a 55 gal barrel, a hose and plastic pipe. I'll see if I can float some of the crud out of the well. If not...my wallet will take another beating.

Bass Babe
08-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Drinking and cards tonite with a coworker and friends. Housecleaning Saturday morning, depending when I get up. Fishing the Merrimack Saturday nite with my sister, bro-in-law, and his dad. Crisping on the beach all Sunday. Counting the days til RRC comes back.