View Full Version : Raider Ron Is A Closet Pats Fan!

BigFish
09-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Ron is going to get to see the entire Pats Superbowl Celebration Extravaganza at the pre-game tomorrow night! Superbowl Championship banner to be unfurled and all kinds of "goings-on" by your typical back to back Superbowl Champion winning teams! :bl: Bring your barf bags Ron and take notes for the Raider management on how a 3 time Superbowl Championship team is run! You can give it to Al Davis cause his team is not even on the radar of any of the evaluations of contending teams expected to make a run at the Pats for the Championship! Sad days in Raider-land I am afraid! :bgi: :bgi: :bgi:

afterhours
09-07-2005, 06:36 AM
:lurk:

BigFish
09-07-2005, 06:38 AM
;)

I am going to enjoy the pre-game even more just knowing Ron is there in person!

BigFish
09-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Enjoy the game Ron.....I am just glad football season is here! I do enjoy the back-and-forth with you and Afterhours, Vectorfisher, Squid Kids Dad and The Dad Fisherman among others. I will be ready to take my lumps from you should the occasion present itself. I am looking forward to watching football for sure.....wish I was going with you! :kewl:

Van
09-07-2005, 06:47 PM
He's :hidin: cause they're gonna get :fishslap: and we are gonna have :cheers: and :lurk:

Squid kids Dad
09-07-2005, 06:55 PM
I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL... :cheers: :jump:

Raider Ronnie
09-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Ron is going to get to see the entire Pats Superbowl Celebration Extravaganza at the pre-game tomorrow night! Superbowl Championship banner to be unfurled and all kinds of "goings-on" by your typical back to back Superbowl Champion winning teams! :bl: Bring your barf bags Ron and take notes for the Raider management on how a 3 time Superbowl Championship team is run! You can give it to Al Davis cause his team is not even on the radar of any of the evaluations of contending teams expected to make a run at the Pats for the Championship! Sad days in Raider-land I am afraid! :bgi: :bgi: :bgi:

Larry,
Me a Pats closet fan, get real!!!
If anything, I'm a closet Yankee fan!!!

Raider Ronnie
09-07-2005, 08:31 PM
:hihi: He's :hidin: cause they're gonna get :fishslap: and we are gonna have :cheers: and :lurk:

Van,
I'm not hiding any where, just got home late from my boat!
Had to do some needed maintance and a good cleaning for a busy upcoming weekend of charters!

I'll be at the game early tailgating with my fellow Raider fan frinds, allong with a few Dolphin fans and yes, Pats fans!!

Ps. I'll be bringing a bunch of steaks from one of those fish that you can't seem to catch!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Anyone got a good reciept for grilling tuna that they want to share?

Elmo
09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Hey Ronnie,

I have a great recipe that I used on a tuna steak moses gave me a week or so ago. Does this mean you will be sharing those steaks? I believe I will be at the game... (just kidding). I need to go find it on a website as I don't recall all the ingredients.

Elmo
09-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Plug this link into your browser, very tastey!

http://southernfood.about.com/od/freshtunarecipes/r/bl10630a.htm

Elmo
09-07-2005, 08:54 PM
http://southernfood.about.com/od/freshtunarecipes/r/bl10630a.htm

Van
09-08-2005, 09:14 AM
:hihi:

Ps. I'll be bringing a bunch of steaks from one of those fish that you can't seem to catch!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
?

You mean the fish that MIKE caught, yea that fish MIKE caught should taste great,,, atta boy MIKE nice fish MIKE..... :hihi: :hihi:

Have fun at the game :wall:

Raider Ronnie
09-08-2005, 03:56 PM
You mean the fish that MIKE caught, yea that fish MIKE caught should taste great,,, atta boy MIKE nice fish MIKE..... :hihi: :hihi:

Have fun at the game :wall:

Mike caught 1 fish
Ed caught 1 fish
I caught 2 fish !!!

Like I posted earlier, the batteries in the camera died!!!