View Full Version : And the bet is........

BigFish
09-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Raider Ron called me this am and wanted me to put my money where my mouth is....sooooooooo here is what we came up with! If the Raiders win :laugha: Afterhours, Squid Kids Dad and I must go fishing for a day on Capt. Raider Rons pirate ship.....we must fish as the Capt. wants us to fish...might be, as Ron said would be appropriate, fishing for footballs or maybe he will have us "wire line jigging" :crying: all the while we must wear the colors of Raider Nation.....black and silver Raider team shirts! :bgi:

When the Patriots win :kewl: Raider Ron will join us for an overnight surfcasting adventure to the backside......plugging for bass and blues will be on the agenda as will some eeling for cows......all the while Ron will be adourned in the colors of the back to back Superbowl Champion New England Patriots wearing a team jersey! :bgi:

No matter the outcome it will be alot of fun from boat or shore so lets play some football already!!! :happy:

Van
09-08-2005, 09:21 PM
So if the Faiders win, Ron is gonna put out a couple of hundred bucks on fuel and force the "losers" to go fishing ?????

Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds like even if we lose you win. :hihi: :hihi:

But I would much rather see him dragged through the sand.......

BigFish
09-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Yeah, but we are gonna pay for his overnight with food! Plus the loser has to buy their shirts...$75.00 each! :hidin:

Van
09-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Yeah, but we are gonna pay for his overnight with food! Plus the loser has to buy their shirts...$75.00 each! :hidin:

OUCH !!! :poke: :shocked: :shocked: