View Full Version : Pats Celebration

Topwater
02-05-2002, 02:43 PM
Just got back from standing outside for the last 2 hours next to City Hall. What an awsome amount of people. They were throwing footballs across Congress and a few kids were shooting water balloons into the crowd. Thank God nobody got hurt. There were also two guy on the roofs near the Purple Shamrock bearing it all. No violence that I saw, concidering the amount of people. The Duck tour busses had to stop in front of me to make the turn and the crowd kept going wild.

Gotta go back to work.
Just a quick update for those that were not there.

Topwater.

Got Stripers
02-05-2002, 02:46 PM
I watched it at noon and couldn't believe how many people were there. A huge crowd considering the cold day, congrats to the Pats again, they deserve all the attention they get.

JohnR
02-05-2002, 03:20 PM
Johnny - were you on the corner of State & Congress? That's where I was for 2 hours this afternoon...

http://striped-bass.com/Images/p_1.jpg

http://striped-bass.com/Images/p_12.jpg

Topwater
02-05-2002, 03:34 PM
Yes I was, right in front of the Citizen's Bank. My company thew a party in three different conference rooms over looking that direction. We also set up tvs to view the speeches.
You could have been right next to me and I would not have seen you with all the people.
Did you see the guys climbing on the roof to get the footballs? Nevermind the fools in the trees.
The street is an absolute mess right now.
I hope they all took the T in or it will take me forever to get home. The lines at the bars are still huge.

How did things go for you a couple weeks ago?

Topwater

I just scrolled down. I was behind you.

JohnR
02-05-2002, 03:47 PM
Did you see the guys climbing on the roof to get the footballs?
Yeh - that was hilarious, I thought the local boys in blue would have been waiting for him when he jumped down... I'm about 3 blocks from there... OK

Topwater
02-05-2002, 04:23 PM
I know the building called them, but I am sure they didn't want to start a riot. LET HIM GO!!!! LET HIM GO!!! LET HIM GO!!!!

Great picture of the Trophy.

ragfly
02-05-2002, 07:21 PM
Did anyone else notice Bledsoe was no where to be seen. You can bet he will not be in a Patriots uniform next year. Yeah!

bloocrab
02-05-2002, 11:05 PM
I heard there were guys sitting on the stop light poles???!!!:o

....how da heck did they get up there???...never mind gettin down!!!

...hey that Brady sure can dance...:D as long as he can do his dance in the pocket, thats all that matters...:p