View Full Version : Sox defense...

afterhours
09-14-2005, 06:53 AM
damned good team but is this the worst fielding team that you've ever seen? outfielders running around like chickens with their heads cut off and infielders throwing balls everywhere. almost comical at times. how many games would this team win with a half way solid fielding team?

redneck24
09-14-2005, 02:20 PM
you bitch when they loose, and you love them when they win, make up your mind. i think don may be a closet yankee fan :skulz: :skulz: :skulz:

:jump1:

redneck24
09-14-2005, 02:21 PM
:love:

afterhours
09-14-2005, 02:41 PM
daryl- are you out of your mind? :rocketem: just have'n t seen such poor defense since jr. high never mind pro ball.

Bigcat
09-16-2005, 12:13 PM
The sox lack fundamental skills,that should fall on Tito and his coaching staff,WTF do they spend six weeks in Florida for?
Theo should be called on the carpet for some of his moves like signing rent-a-wreck 10 million a year for four years. :rocketem:

ProfessorM
09-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah Renteria has been terible in the field much to my surprise, I thought he was better. At the plate he will probably be about the same as last year but his fielding is horrible. I remember when people would bitch about Nomar's fielding. He was, past tense, when healthy a way better fielder and a much better hitter. esp. for power. To me though it is still the pitching that worries me not the hitting or the fielding. The pen is a shambles and if they don't straighten it out you can forget a repeat, maybe not even make the playoff's. Well that should get them going every time I make a prediction the opposite happens. Paul