View Full Version : Basta$%^^

Squid kids Dad
09-20-2005, 02:12 PM
The little bastards broke into my daughterss car last night right intthe fu^%%&*ing driveway not 5 feet from the back door...Got her stereo, cd's and digital camera....At least they left my car alone...All my fishing equipment was in there..Now its coming in the house evry night...

BigFish
09-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Covered under your homeowners insurance? :(

That sucks! :mad:

Squid kids Dad
09-20-2005, 04:10 PM
Well the stereo is under autro insurance..cd's and camera under homeowners..Both probally under the deductible.. :spidey: .not really the fact of what they stole..But coming in your space and taking it...

afterhours
09-20-2005, 04:40 PM
alot of people suck! wish we could weed 'em out and......

hunan
09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
wouldn't you love to catch 'em just once! :hang: have your daughter ask around. it was probably someone she knows or knows of. good luck.

Vectorfisher
09-20-2005, 05:08 PM
I watched 2 guys trying to break in a job trailer behind my house Sat night wanted to go out there packing heat wife said no call the police, they took there time getting there and the 2 clowns got away :rollem:

Squid kids Dad
09-20-2005, 05:30 PM
Probally is some of the local angels...Just heard 2 other cars were broken into also down the street a ways...God help them if they are caught.. :whackin:

BigFish
09-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey Mike...%$%$%$%$bags gotta eat too! :whackin:

gone fishin
09-20-2005, 08:36 PM
I had that happen in my driveway once - it's not the stuff stolen, it's the feeling you get when someone violates your home. I am more aware of noises around the house at night now and if I catch someone they are going to eat a slug from S/W or some other heat. I have a trooper living in the neighborhood and I told him that. He told me to sit on him and he will put another in for good luck.

Also not worth making out a claim. The insurance company will probably drop you after they pay the claim. :rocketem:

Squid kids Dad
09-20-2005, 09:18 PM
gonefiskintalk...You are right...Not worth putting in a claim..I know that because I work for an insurance company..If you catch them take care of it yourself and then call the police if there is anything left to worry about...

greenmeanie
09-20-2005, 11:11 PM
We installed those motion lights to help with that problem at my mothers house. Someone came in and smashed my brothers window out of his car but didn't get anything. And the COPS really don't give a squat just tell you to claim it on insurance.

fishaholic18
09-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Some punks stole my Grandmothers car last night and they got caught robbing a store with it... :whackin:
That's why I have a 100# alarm with 4 legs and a big, loud mouth!!! :(
Can't beat it.

reelecstasy
09-21-2005, 07:41 AM
like my bumper sticker says "People Suck"

Bass Babe
09-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Some call me annoying, but I always lock and alarm the car, even though it beeps kinda loudly. I don't have much, but nobody's gonna take it. If she gets a new stereo, your daughter may want to grab one with a removable faceplate that she can take in her purse whenever she gets out of the car. Also, cram her CD cases under her seats or in the trunk. Cover expensive stuff with sweatshirts, etc. The poor girl. I hope you find out who did that, so that you can run a cheese grater over their nipples. :whackin:

Topwater
09-21-2005, 10:46 AM
The friggen dog starts going nuts around 2:30 this morning. threw on alle the outside lights, put her on the leash and walked around the house a few times. Wife's car unlocked and the windows down????!!!!!!!! :whackin: :mad: .
Came back in the house, turned on the scanner and the Holbrook PD were looking for some people in the area.
Puting in the motion sensor lights in the front very soon.
Can't beat a dog's senses!!!!

Uncle Matt
09-21-2005, 11:37 AM
When I was in college I lived at home and commuted. One morning I went out to the driveway to see my car had been jacked up on blocks and all four tires and rims were stolen. It's like WTF? We didn't hear a thing.

Swimmer
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM
After they jacked up the car and set it on the blocks they let the air out of the tires to make taking them that much easier.

CJ Johnson
09-21-2005, 05:20 PM
When I was younger I use to build muscle cars. Punks would always break in and try to steal the cars or any thing they could get off quickly. After one of my cars were stolen I installed a fuel shut in the trunk. One night I hear the loud exhaust sound of my car starting and being driven off. I jump in to another car and follow the guy to the end of the street where the car dies from the lack of fuel. I pull up to the guy and say car trouble? and the guy answers ya it just died. I said I will call you a tow truck and he says don't bother he will call his friend . I said no bother my brother owns a tow truck. So I go back to my car and call the cops to report the car stolen. Well we sit around chatting about the car a while and this guy starts talking about the car like he's owned it for years. Then the cop car cruises up to us and says "Who reported the stolen car?" And I said I Did. That guy did not know what to do next he just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Bad guy busted.

chris L
09-21-2005, 05:31 PM
cj now thats funny ! another stupid criminal caught for being a stupid ass . serves him right .

CJ Johnson
09-21-2005, 06:17 PM
You like that one Here's another. On my first date with my now husband.I left and ever lasting impression. Being it my first date with my husband I was dressed up like a proper lady and looking every bite the feminen role. After a very boring date he was dropping me off . We were approaching my house when i saw someone screwing with driver side window. I said don' t stop the car keep driving. As I was looking around for something to use as a weapon he says what wrong? I find a steer wheel lock( the club security lock) and then told him to turn the car around. At this point he is total confused but does what I tell him. As we approach the drive way I jump out of the moving car kick off my heels and chase this kid who was breaking in to my car down the road swing the club . I then throw the club at the kids legs and trip him. Now this kid gets himself backed up against a park car with no where to run. I pick up the club and stand over him screaming " Stay the h*ll away from my cars or I am going to kick the living sh*t out of you". Mean while my date had followed us down the street and witness every thing and was shock and impressed. After screaming at the kid for about 5 min the kid say I am sorry I was just trying to see what time it was by the clock in the car dash. I told him to buy watch next time.

When ever my husband gets out of line I always remind him of our first date.

Pete_G
09-21-2005, 08:46 PM
You like that one Here's another. On my first date with my now husband.I left and ever lasting impression. Being it my first date with my husband I was dressed up like a proper lady and looking every bite the feminen role. After a very boring date he was dropping me off . We were approaching my house when i saw someone screwing with driver side window. I said don' t stop the car keep driving. As I was looking around for something to use as a weapon he says what wrong? I find a steer wheel lock( the club security lock) and then told him to turn the car around. At this point he is total confused but does what I tell him. As we approach the drive way I jump out of the moving car kick off my heels and chase this kid who was breaking in to my car down the road swing the club . I then throw the club at the kids legs and trip him. Now this kid gets himself backed up against a park car with no where to run. I pick up the club and stand over him screaming " Stay the h*ll away from my cars or I am going to kick the living sh*t out of you". Mean while my date had followed us down the street and witness every thing and was shock and impressed. After screaming at the kid for about 5 min the kid say I am sorry I was just trying to see what time it was by the clock in the car dash. I told him to buy watch next time.

When ever my husband gets out of line I always remind him of our first date.

I'd probably marry a girl who did that on our first date too. There's nothing that pisses me off more then damage to or theft of personal property.

hunan
09-21-2005, 10:32 PM
hey cj, you used to build muscle cars, chased a kid down the street after you kicked off your heels and you are on a fishing website! :eyes:

CJ Johnson
09-22-2005, 05:21 AM
hey cj, you used to build muscle cars, chased a kid down the street after you kicked off your heels and you are on a fishing website!

Thats what happens when you sent your daughter to a catholic school :laugha:
As for fishing, Dad had 6 kids and if he ever wanted to go fishing he would have to take all of us or my mom would put the brake to his plans. After those trips we all learned a few choice words too , much to my mothers dismay.I got into building cars because with 6 kids my parents could not afford to by us all cars so we had to provide for our selves. Back in high school everybody wanted to own a Z28 camaro. My first car was a piece of Sh*t. So I learned how to fix cars. I could not afford college so I became manager at Auto Palace,there I meet a guy Jim who work at a machine shop. He offered to build me a racing engine for an oldsmobile I was driving if I would do work at the shop to pay the build. I learned alot with that experience.

As for chasing people with clubs what can I say I grew up in Meffa (Medford) most of my friend growing up were maffia.

piemma
09-25-2005, 04:35 PM
You know,I've been married for 37 years and after reading your 2 post.. I think I'm in love. Just kidding but you sound like one hell of a gal......