View Full Version : Red Sox Choke

Bigcat
09-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Like I have been saying all season this team is flawed,and it starts at the top.
What happend last year is in the past,they get no pass from me.
I don't like what I have been seeing this past month.
If the season ended tonight they would be out of the playoffs :hang:

ProfessorM
09-22-2005, 07:50 AM
The problem is and has been the pitching, esp. the bullpen. I think you got to give the kids the ball more. Also look at it this way if I told you that we would have practically no contribution from Foulke and Schilling this year would you have given them any chance at all. You just can't bash your way to the playoff's. Not over yet though. Paul

beachwalker
09-22-2005, 10:44 AM
You guys aren't totally choking. I know it sucks to see it get this close but man what a season.

I mean NY/BOS, CLE/CWS & OAK/ANA to finish up the season ?

Awesome !

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

RIROCKHOUND
09-22-2005, 11:06 AM
I gotta say BW, I'm not saying choke yet either; the NYY's have won what 9/10 last games... they have been on rolls and numps all season, I think its gonna be close enough that when the Sox take 2/3 the last series it will be all over..

I wish Cleveland alot of luck, I'd love to see em catch Chi-sox, one of the best chokes/comebacks in regular season history

Raider Ronnie
09-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Yankees winning BIG again tonight!!! :laugha:

Squid kids Dad
09-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Ron. Ron,Ron...You are so negative against Boston teams..You should really move to New Yawk.....The Sox will prevail!!!! I hope !!!! :whackin:

ThrowingTimber
09-22-2005, 11:20 PM
:hidin: