View Full Version : Clearing House Prices

Iwannakeeper
09-22-2005, 02:44 PM
Well guys and gals it is official. I am moving to Hawaii. Guess I will give up the qwest for stripers....but I am sure something out there will catch my intererest.

all in all it is too much to list here - but what the hey - I will hit some of the highlights.

I just accepted the job and therefore I am selling everything including fishing stuff.

2 custom rods
1 1088 wrapped (by goose and finished by JohnR) spinning - never fished
1 1083 wrapped conventional, bought from Bud8Fan a year ago - stick has good mojo
1 7ft cortland (fresh water) schoolie rod - conventional

I also have a Tsunami and an ugly stick or 2

I also have a few bag and a bunch of lures - many/most are going to go.

IF anyone is interested, you can make offers now. Otherwise, I will try to make it to M&Ds for the leg on Saturday - and the stuff will be around for another month

Other stuff that has gotta go
We also have a weight bench – cheap-

I also have a Poland Spring water cooler (for the 5 gallon) jugs. It is hot, cold and room temp outputs – bought for $170 selling for $50
Gotta get rid of some stuff along with selling my house

I have 2 (almost new) Novara Metro mountain bikes. These are the REI “house brand” for the most part. New, they were $300 bucks. One has probably 100 miles the other around 50. They are in great shape. While I would like $200 a piece (or $300 for the pair) I will accept offers.

Pool Table. Not sure of the brand, it is a customer job. It has the mesh leather drop pockets. Red felt, 3 piece 3” slate. The Table was purchased new for $4000, I purchased from the previous owner for $2000, and would like to get $1000, but NO reasonable offers refused
Lawn equipment – weed whacker, lawn mower, shovels, brooms, rakes, leaf blower, trash cans, wheel-barrow, extension cords (offers accepted)
I have an elliptical exercise machine, paid $2200-$2500; Asking $1000
TV Sony 42” HD-Ready Tube TV., largest Tube TV available – great picture asking $2000, but for friend more like $1500, and I will throw in the stand
2000 Chevy Suburban, good shape, needs some work on breaks ranges from $10,500 – $14,269 on Edmunds/ blue book. Asking $10K, but willing to accept less
Beater – 1995 (or 7) Honda accord. Yep you’ve seen it. Windows don’t work, needs breaks, but runs well and is an excellent commuter car, willing to part with it REALLY cheap. If I do not get a really cheap offer, I guess I am going to donate to Otis Air Base and see if the refugees can get some use of it.

Seriously if there is anything on this list you can use – talk to me. I am taking offers. And as the days go buy, the left overs go to good will, so even super cheap and offensive offers might get you something you want.

you are going to have to bid quickly - I have already gotten calls (our beloved VP is quite a shopper)

603- 566- 3513

reelecstasy
09-22-2005, 03:24 PM
:hidin:

Iwannakeeper
09-22-2005, 03:51 PM
And a bose lifestyles model 35

A premium choice for home theater performance, with award-winning Jewel Cube® speaker arrays. Realistic surround sound is customized to your room with the ADAPTiQ® system. Includes progressive scan DVD/CD player.

ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system
Enjoy greater freedom of speaker placement—without the tonal adjustments. Available only from Bose, this patented, easy-to-use technology analyzes the way your room’s dimensions and other variables affect sound, then automatically adjusts the sound of your Lifestyle® DVD system to the acoustics of your room.

Bose® link
Connect compatible Bose products to your Lifestyle® system for listening in as many as 14 additional rooms—even outdoors. With Bose® link technology, you can have independent volume control in each room, as well as access to two different audio streams from the same Lifestyle® system. This technology can also be enabled without any room-to-room wiring with the purchase of the Bose link AL8 homewide wireless audio link.

Media center with integrated progressive scan DVD player
Enjoy high-quality playback of today’s most popular audio and video content, including DVD video, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, PCM, digital 5.1, MP3 files, MPEG-2.

Jewel Cube® speakers
Just 4½" high, our smallest Direct/Reflecting® speakers contain over 40 different innovations and breakthrough technologies. You enjoy the highest level of Lifestyle® system performance from speakers that fit effortlessly into your room.

Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology
Experience lifelike spaciousness from a natural balance of reflected and direct sound—similar to a live performance.

Acoustimass® module
This Bose® breakthrough works in concert with the small speakers to deliver the full range of sound. The module delivers the clarity of pure low-frequency reproduction down to the lowest frequencies, even at the loudest levels. When the module is placed behind a curtain or chair, all of the sound seems to come directly from the small cube speakers.

Integrated system design
This system is designed so every element—media center, speakers and Acoustimass module—works in harmony, enhancing performance and ease of operation.

Universal radio frequency remote control
Easily control your Lifestyle® system and access the most important functions of your TV, VCR, PVR, cable box or satellite receiver. Remote works through walls and floors.

Proprietary Videostage® 5 decoding circuitry
Proprietary Bose® technology allows you to hear home theater sound from practically everything you play, even older TV programs and videotapes that weren’t recorded in surround sound.

Digital 5.1 decoding
Improved realism from 5.1-encoded DVDs, DBS or HDTV.

Control integration
Use the Lifestyle® system’s radio frequency remote to operate most popular functions on other infrared-receiving equipment in your home entertainment system: TV, VCR, PVR, cable box or satellite receiver. TV sensor makes turning home entertainment system on a one-button operation.

check it out (http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=ls35_dvd_index)

This this is a year old. $3000 new, selling for $1500

Vermonter
09-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Any more details on what type of surf bag and its size? Also details on any plugs youre selling. Tough to bid without knowing.

Iwannakeeper
09-26-2005, 07:36 AM
yeah...sorry about the lack of pictures.

most of the stuff went at the mass leg of tristate.

And I am gone to Hawaii in a little over a week.....

thanks everyone, I hope everything gets used and catches large.

-IWK

fishaholic18
09-26-2005, 07:47 AM
Good luck Tim.
Thanks for the stuff, it'll be put to good use.