View Full Version : IM SUCH A DUMB@#%&

Surfcastinglife
09-23-2005, 10:16 PM
damnit!! went to fill up the tank today, was in such a rush, stuck in CC put it back quickly in the wallet and now i cant find the damn wallet anywhere. CC's social security card, driver's license and everything else in there DAMNIT!
went back to the gas station nothing, went to the police station(across the street) nothing DAMNIT IM SO STUPID! :mad: :mad:

Squid kids Dad
09-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Better cancel all of then to be safe

Bass Babe
09-23-2005, 11:54 PM
Dude, That's excuseable dumbness. Maybe it's under your seat or it fell off the roof/hood/trunk of your car. Maybe it fell out of your pants. Did you change your pants and not remember? Don't be too mad at yourself -- stuff like that happens. Sleeping on the railroad tracks? Now that's being stupid.

fishaholic18
09-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I went thru the same thing not long ago..Nothing worse than loosing your wallet. I back tracked all my steps, called every place I was at. Ended up finding it under the pass. seat in my truck. No clue how the hell it got there.
Good luck finding it.

fishaholic18
09-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Sleeping on the railroad tracks? Now that's being stupid.
Did that once too. Woke up to a Rooster crowing, was pouring rain. What a night. Man do I love Roosters. :whackin:

Surfcastinglife
09-24-2005, 09:24 AM
i was at the gas station at 5:30, had an appt at 6:00, filled up in a rush, put CC back in the wallet, not sure if i put it in my pocket ( i usually throw it on passenger side seat) then i got up to grab receipt off the pump and drove off in a hurry. got to clients house noticed it was missing, but didnt think anything of it figured it just fell on the ground. round 8 when i got home i searched car, nothing i all but took out the seats to find it but nothing, hope a good person finds and it brings it back =[ or else ill be at the dmv monday mornin for a new license :wall: :wall:

bart
09-24-2005, 09:30 AM
Did that once too. Woke up to a Rooster crowing, was pouring rain. What a night. Man do I love Roosters. :whackin:

:laughs:

"uffah!!"
09-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I've done that a few times. Being an X truckdriver I used to do that a lot. Getting in and out of the truck. What I did after that was go to the store and get the rubber bands that are put on the vegees, and put it around my wallet. Now it stays put and makes it tough to get out of your pockets.

Surfcastinglife
09-24-2005, 01:52 PM
well all CC's are cancelled, thankfully nobody used them but what worries me is the SS card in there