View Full Version : Clogston's got it mixed up

nightfighter
09-24-2005, 07:50 AM
Hmmm... last I knew, you had the bachelor's party BEFORE the wedding. I think you got it backwards Josh! :rotf2: Can't believe your new bride is letting this one go on, but then again she did get you the Van Stall! Seriously, congrats and best of luck in your new life together! Will we be seeing Mrs. Clogston on the beach again anytime soon? And my regards and prayers to her family and especially her mother.

Ross

luds
09-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Hmmm... last I knew, you had the bachelor's party BEFORE the wedding. I think you got it backwards Josh! :rotf2: Can't believe your new bride is letting this one go on, but then again she did get you the Van Stall! Seriously, congrats and best of luck in your new life together! Will we be seeing Mrs. Clogston on the beach again anytime soon? And my regards and prayers to her family and especially her mother.

Ross

that's how he roles. there is talk of her bying him another VS. I will conragulate him on that at least. Good luck guy!

oh yeah and congrats on the 30#'er you picked up early this morning. not a bad way to start you bachelor party day

Clogston29
09-26-2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks Ross. Things haven't been going as planned but we're trying to make the best of what we're dealt. Hopefully life will get back to normal soon.