View Full Version : Katrina Benefit Raffle Winners!

JohnR
09-26-2005, 08:14 AM
OK, thanks again to everyone that donated to the raffle, participated in the raffle, and especially to those that donated AND participated in the raffle :btu: . We were able to raise some funds that will help some of our own as well as funds to donate to an organizational level (which org to be determined by most efficient major org to donate to, most likely between Red Cross and Sal Army).

We had a whloe bunch of nice stuff and ran the raffle at the M&D leg of the S-B 4 Leg Tourney. Prizes on Hand were given out, some I will make arrangements to meet or mail to the winners, and some will contact the donators directly...

Again, many thanks! Great show by the S-B community as usual!

Thanks,

John

Fisherwoman Half Day CharterTrip - won by Clammer

M&D Patriot 1208 Spinning Rod - won by Rob Rockcrawler AFTER MikeCC's daughter, yet again, pulled her own lucky ticket. Mike "redonated" the rod to the raffle (seeing that he built it :hihi: )

JR 704Z Reel - Jimbo - PM me with your addy and I will get this out to you...

Slip - Penn Long Beach 60 Reel - was won by a woman from my work.

Afterhours Plugs won by Mac

Point Jude Pocket Pak / Wobble Head - won by Moses

Blizz Lures Slammer Assorment - Jimbo

Blizz Lures Bait Simulator - won by Moses

Bassbabe's custom Striper Cutting Boards - won by ZacS

Got Striper's Plastics & Jigs - won by Jimbo (lucky you know what had a 100% return on tickets)

Bernzy Plugs - won by Fish4Striper

CapeSams Rod Blank & Plugs - won by Ross a/k/a NightFighter

BackBeachJake Plugs - won by Hunan

Clogston29 Plugs - won by Mac (funny how one of the Plug Builders just kept winning Plugs :hihi: )

Piemma Plugs - won by Fish4Striper

Saltheart custom Canal Jigs #1 - won by Clammer

Saltheart custom Canal Jigs #2 - won by Striper Hound

RIRockHound Custom Plugs - won by ZacS

Those plugs and prizes which I had already recieved and had with me at the leg and that were won by people attending the leg were given out on the spot. Those people not at the Leg that won prizes that were on hand - I will contact you to arrange shipping. The whole list is in my truck so I will add that on later but I remember TBurg won a couple sets of plugs :) . So there are still a couple winners to be announced (after lunch today).

One funny story was a Slipknot Patriots Pikie won by Clammer, and really sought after by Mike's 12 year old daughter (the luckiest raffle ticker picker I've ever seen). She pleaded and offered to trade with Clammer (who already had one) and she was able to finaly bargain with the Clammer for the plug :hee: .

Again, it was a great raffle benefitting a lot of people - many thanks to all that participated :kewl: !

RIROCKHOUND
09-26-2005, 08:25 AM
Zacs:
PM me your address and I'll zip em over to you

zacs
09-26-2005, 08:36 AM
pm sent. woo hoo!!!! Thanks JohnR for putting this together.

Moses
09-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Alrighty then! Thanks to the contributors Bliz & Point Jude and JohnR for running.

John - just let me know preference. I'm open t heading down to RI if needed, perhaps get a little fishing in at the same time. If not, there's always Trivia night or some other method.

Clammer
09-26-2005, 09:23 AM
Chit I did just fine /John , Mike, Barb, Felicia , thanks as always / I,m still amazed at the great people I,ve met on this site ... :claps: :claps: :buds:

BasicPatrick
09-26-2005, 10:09 AM
A good time was had by all and a big thank you to JohnR, Mike, Barb & Felicia.

I was lucky to win the other Point Jude Pocket Pack and a bunch of Weezer's Teazers. Funny thing is that Swimmer, who makes and markets Weezer's Teazers is coming out with me on a boat trip during the Derby...Guess what teasers you will be fishing Frank. :rotf3:

Slipknot
09-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Sounds like I missed a good time.
Who won the PNG needle? :drool: was it me? I hope so :D

Bliz
09-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Jimbo and Moses,

Please PM me, and I will ship items out to you.

Thanks!

Moses
09-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Jimbo and Moses,

Please PM me, and I will ship items out to you.

Thanks!

Just sent a PM Bliz, txs. :thanks:

Bliz
09-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Congrats! :btu:

Rob Rockcrawler
09-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Got to thank john R., Mike, Barb and especially the lucky rabbits foot Felicia. Great bunch of folks. Thanks to everyone who donated, its a great cause. ZacS's cuttung boards will be cool no doubt.

RickBomba
09-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Jimbo deserves the many prizes after carefully guarding mine after the TFCTFN; he saved all of my prizes while I was indesposed.
Like I said before, wish I could've been there.
Later,
Rick

JohnR
09-26-2005, 06:49 PM
"indesposed" - is that what they are calling inebriated these days :buds: :rotf2:

Clammer
09-26-2005, 09:02 PM
:uhoh:

F @#$%^&*() wacko

fish4striper
09-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Wow I got lucky!

JohnR, Great job in putting this together, congrats to all.

Hope to make one of these legs to meet some peeps, stopped by M&D's yesterday on the way to Plymouth, my bad luck they're closed on Monday.

Let me know how you'd like to arrange.

Paul, I could always meet you on your rock, lol

JohnR
09-27-2005, 09:05 AM
BTW - the two other winners that I have stuff for are:

TBurg - won two custom plug sets (2 plugs each) and TDF won one set of 2 plugs :)