View Full Version : S-B Four Leg Tourney Wrap Up - M&D's Mass Leg

JohnR
09-26-2005, 08:21 AM
I just want to again thanks Mike, Barbara, and Felicia for hosting another great Leg event as usual! Their hospitality is, as always, Top Notch...

We had a good collection of members at the leg, regulars and members new to the site. Twenty / Twenty-five Plus people showed with the usual grub, stories, and BS'ing. Good food was cooked, plugs were forever swiped, the wind howled out of the north, and people headed off to fish.

Please post the results for catches in the 4 Leg...

Where I went, there were some fish, ultra finicky, and nothing to report :rollem:

Again - everyone - THANK YOU for showing up and particpating at the S-B Mass Leg!!!

BasicPatrick
09-26-2005, 10:14 AM
A good time as always with this crew and we can never thank Mike, Barb, and Felicia enough.

I was with the boss (that's you JohnR) for the fishing and though we had some good info on some fish, as was prteviously stated very very finicky and the wind turn around hurt also.

I did not feel as bad when calls from friends that were fishing the Nelson's Tournament this weekend informed me that only three fish were weiched for the entire tournament and the winner was a mere 13 pounds.

I am moving to Rhode Island....aaaafter the Derby that is

Slipknot
09-26-2005, 10:58 AM
A good time as always with this crew and we can never thank Mike, Barb, and Felicia enough.

I was with the boss (that's you JohnR) for the fishing and though we had some good info on some fish, as was prteviously stated very very finicky and the wind turn around hurt also.

I did not feel as bad when calls from friends that were fishing the Nelson's Tournament this weekend informed me that only three fish were weiched for the entire tournament and the winner was a mere 13 pounds.

I am moving to Rhode Island....aaaafter the Derby that is
guess I should have entered my 23 lb. racer :crying:

Bass Babe
09-26-2005, 11:06 AM
HAd a really good time at the Leg. Bassbabe and i went out after for a few hours. She got 5 or 6 fish and i managed one :whackin: . My biggest was 39, and i got broke off on something a lot bigger, just another heartbreak in the canal. It was great meeting all the people and putting some faces to avitars. Have to thank felecia for picking my name on the rod. Your the best kiddo.

Rob Rockcrawler
09-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Same as above for BassBabe, i was under her user name. Coffee hasnt hit me yet.

Rappin Mikey
09-26-2005, 01:12 PM
First place in the Nelson's tourny was 26#. So Bruce, I think you would have placed 2nd and won a surf-bag full of Habs plugs! That was a nice fish you landed by the way. How bout that seal.

RickBomba
09-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Sorry I missed it, me too much the double over the weekend!!!
Bugaboo hell!!!!! I was off Sunday, though, great to see the Sox and the Pats both win.
I love the last few weeks of Spetember and the first few of October!!!
Later,
Rick

chris L
09-26-2005, 06:04 PM
rick if you have anytime next week oct 1 through 7th . Ill be staying in matunuck . call me

Clammer
09-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Oh C #$%^&* 10-1 to 10-7 & Vic < Bernsy [sp] are down there now // I gotta get back there // this is gonna be good // F #$%^&*( work // after my daughters Birthday tomorrow //I,m gone // Clammer will travel :rotf2: