View Full Version : update on the LINK'S

missing link
09-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Well I'ts been a fast summer I 've caught more fish this season than ever before and they have been combined shore and boat . Nothing to brag about but let me tell ya , one day in pea soup fog in CC bay Jr. and myself boated over 30 keeper size bass not to mention the mix of big blues in a 5 hour period . That trip will be etched in my mind forever all on top water plugs mostly on Canalman"GLITTER HERRING" I only kept one legal size bass and 2 blues that were bled and gutted as soon as they came over the gunnel and let me tell ya they were tasty!
I've gone to places this year with the boat and pushed the limit where I was putting her the experience I've gained let alone the bond between father and son can't be matched.
I've been on vacation this week and fished the ditch early this AM my only reward from the ditch today was to retrive a 4oz popper which snapped off about 50 yds. out just around slack high I grabbed all my gear and followed it 200 yds. to the east where it came in close enough for me to grab it no donation the the DITCH today that made my day , had a Christan POPPER totally chewed on by a slammer blue @ sun up and it got spit.
This week I've changed my electronics around all gimble mounted on the dash and VHF up in the E- box also went from shoot thru hull for the FF to transom mount boy OH boy what a difference I'm concidering changing FF to a RAY 600x so any one interested I'll let my Eagle sea finder 320 DF (perfect-cond) go for cheap.

In closing life is good for now, I'm very happy , my family is very supportive of my love of fishing . I'm always there for them first off, so thats whats been up with LINK SR.
I could go on and on but I'm not a rambler I'm a MISSING LINK :err:

Slingah
09-29-2005, 05:17 PM
that is a nice story Link....sounds like watching Dr.Phil has giving you a real appreciation for all that you have....and that is great.

JohnR
09-29-2005, 08:14 PM
:wavey:

Hi link - been wondering where you two were. Glad you are having some fun...

tynan19
09-29-2005, 09:06 PM
I think it is great how you spend quality time with your son. Not enough parents will do that nowadays.