View Full Version : New Forum

JohnR
02-19-2002, 04:07 PM
After a lot of soul searching, I decided to create a new forum for the far from fishing related topics that we have... For example, someone new coming to the site may be a little confused by TheLongestThread ;) and wonder just what the heck is going on....

So while it will be fine to put up some non-fishing stuff in the main StriperTalk forum, this is probably a better place for the odds and ends....

Thanks,

John

STEVE IN MASS
02-19-2002, 04:16 PM
Cool John, glad you did it.

Scuppers. eh? Does that mean we all have to be rusty? ;)

Eh. never mind, old Jersey Joke, Old Jersey Resturant......

viking1
02-19-2002, 04:20 PM
Is this the place to go when,,,,,,,,,Ahhh I forgot what I was going to say!

JohnR
02-19-2002, 04:25 PM
Viking - No! Then I would have needed to name it "The Dog House" but I don't want to make it any easier for my wife than I have too....

"The Scuppers" is more because that's where you want the crud ;) to drain overboard... and another excellent website already has "The Bilge" ....

viking1
02-19-2002, 04:36 PM
Ah yes ,the doghouse,always try to stay outta there.Where can I get info on New England Beach Buggy Assoc,s .I will be travelling to Maine a bit this spring as the outlaws are moving there.Need to know good fishing spots,4whl acces etc.Thanks, Dave

JohnR
02-19-2002, 04:42 PM
I have never heard of the New England BBA - There's Mass, NJ, NC, NY, RIMS, but I've never heard of NE ???

Where in Maine?

viking1
02-19-2002, 07:57 PM
Brunswick,Me.I checked my LIBBA website and only found Mass. BBA,I thought others might not have listed,Thanks