View Full Version : Fishing Hurts

striprman
10-14-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.fishinghurts .com

JohnR
10-14-2005, 01:14 PM
http://www.fi shinghurts.com

I'm not going to provide even the smallest increase the PE TA sites so I will modify that link....

Raven
10-14-2005, 01:45 PM
quote: “The stocks can't sustain the increasing pressure and the only way to ensure we will have fish in the future is to leave more in the water now.” --Sarah Graham ( as she spoke about recreation fisherman.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainly because it says...."the only way..." which is pure doodly squat Josey Wales.... because we have the technology to build under water geodesic domes... that take mineral deposits right out of the sea water and grow them on caged structures just by having some electric current ....run through it...which could be generated with solar energy.

we have literally millions apon millons of automobile tires sitting on the land
which could be converted to under water reefs . More habitat! with Millions apon millions of tons of clean materials that could be utilized to create underwater habitat from crashed up trains...tractor trailers....u name it.

one only has to use their imagination....which i admit in my case is rather
out there....granted ...but when you look at what the whole fishing community brings to commerce....it's not the answer to say ....ok we have to be conservative now... what we need is to have the politicians
realize that the more America invests in the Ocean and its resources the better off America will be.

we as a GROUP are fisherman....and when we were throwing the boxes of tea over board...we were very pissed off...and we should be the same way [ i believe] now, with the head in the sand, lack luster, do nothing can't hear us politicians now in office.
Wake up! ....we elected you to represent us.

chris L
10-14-2005, 03:02 PM
p.e.t.a doesnt that mean please eat the animals ? either way Im going to invent a way of hearing lettuce scream when its cut from the ground . eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sounds like the invasion of the body snatchers when they came across a human .

MoroneSaxatilis
10-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Cocker Spaniels are ScrrrrrrrrrrrrrUMP-Dilly-Umptious!

:fishslap:

Someone email her the KittyCannon...

:jester: