View Full Version : Plymouth PP????

STEVE IN MASS
02-22-2002, 02:15 PM
Anybody been there lately? Was wondering about status of access..........Got the itch. Thanks.

mikecc
02-22-2002, 03:03 PM
The PP is closed and they will not allow anyone to fish the area by boat or shore.

JohnR
02-22-2002, 03:11 PM
I hear they can enforce a 10 mile zone by the water but have chosen not too. Be assured that you'll have company if you try to get close....

Hey MikeCC - you in your shop tomorrow?

STEVE IN MASS
02-22-2002, 03:22 PM
Bummer.......you think I'd be nuts to give the WW a shot if the wind is right? Or is it way...way too early?

mikecc
02-22-2002, 03:27 PM
I will be there about 9:30

JohnR
02-22-2002, 03:47 PM
Probably too early Steve. While I honestly think that if you went out everyday for most of the day if the conditions were right, you would have a better than average chance of getting one or two, it'll be more worth your while to go to the "Toilet" or the Thames ....

* word of note: Although I affectionately call it the "Toilet" the river at the Hurricane Barrier is constantly flushed out and relatively clean as compared to other bodies of water. The only time the "Toilet" really comes into play is after extended rains and the storm drain system goes beyong capacity, then you should be leary of it...

STEVE IN MASS
02-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Thnaks John.. thought of the other place.....not going to the Thames....got one other possible option....maybe I'll just take my chances and do a "scouting exhibition"....got the itch........got the weather (for now).....and got the time (if I ever get this kitchen ceiling painted!)

GBOUTDOORS
02-22-2002, 04:18 PM
I watched a guy catch a few schoolies in NEW BEDFORD the other day. Looks like the wrapper is coming off the boat in the next week or so. Steve how is it when ever you get time home from work the ceilings need painting? There must be some some kind of voo doo at work. Then comes the back hall and the front room!!