View Full Version : stick a fork in it , i'm done

blue oyster
10-22-2005, 03:23 PM
i made my last trip for stripers today (on the boat), i went out at sunrise (bad tide) hit a couple of short fish early ,nothing after the change of the tide , froze my butt off . with that nasty ene wind . i am going to try 1 cod trip and thats it for the boat , weather permiting a couple of shore trips but this season is just about done for me , i'm not that hard core , good luck to you who are still at it

ProfessorM
10-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Dido. Same results. I have curtains so I didn't get wet but I froze my butt off, still haven't warmed up yet . Got shorts on plugs on way out . Trolled tube and worm for 4 hours and nutin. Did see several airborne tuna outside of Barnstable. Beautiful sunrise though. Still might have another trip or two left in me. Call me stupid. :wall: Paul

castn4bass
10-22-2005, 04:17 PM
it ain't over till its over,,,and thats still a ways off for me!!

Moses
10-23-2005, 08:22 AM
I'm not ready to put my boat away yet but yesterday was very unproductive. Fished with McSpooled yesterday in Vineyard Sound, Buzz Bay and parts of MV. Nothing to show for 6 hrs of effort. Lots of boats out too but didn't see anyone else hooking up. Water temps were between 59-61 degrees still.