View Full Version : EZ Loader Aluminum Trailers

Hooper
10-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Has anyone bought one of these yet? I didn't know they started making aluminum trailers until I ran across one the other day. Looked decent...better than galvanized anyhow.

I have been thinking it's time to put a new one under my boat and don't really want to road trip to Florida for a LoadMaster.

Any thoughts on these?

Vectorfisher
10-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Hoop I had a Load Rite roller and the Tie Down actuator was junk, had to replace bearing seals in 3 mos, got rid of it and bought the Loadmaster NO COMPARISON get the Loadmaster I will bet you will get a better price from Steve on THT than you will locally on the Load Rite. My 8600#GVW with SS hardware Kodiak disc brakes was $3280, they went up 7% from last year but worth the dough. Make sure the EZ doesnt have any TIE DOWN equipment

gf2020
11-01-2005, 04:38 PM
I agree with Vector that East Coast will take care of you with a Loadmaster. However, I have a Road King (http://www.roadkingtrailers.com/) aluminum trailer and it is also top notch.

fishermanjim
11-06-2005, 08:29 PM
does the company fit the trailer to your boat or do you need to know that info before purchacing a trailer