View Full Version : Just won pats tickets!!!!!

Young Salt
10-30-2005, 08:58 AM
From a contest at wild wood outfitters. it was for red sox tickets, when there were only a handful of games left in the season. had a message on my machine asking to call back if i wanted them......HELL YES I WANT THEM is what i told 'em.
Taking the old man with me, he's no fairweather fan.....been a pats fan even when they played like crap-o-la....i usually root for other teams just to bust his chops. i psyced of course, never thought i'd see a pats game, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for pops.
It's a late game, and i've got tomorrow off from work.

Anything i should know???
guys at the tackle shop told me.
1. get there at 5:30 to avoid traffic
2. be prepared to pay $35 to park
3. leave with about 7:00 in the game to aviod traffic

want to know

1. where/when/how can we get autographs
2. can i get away with bringing a disposable camera in with me
3. any good eats (w/o huge lines) on the way back (around midnight)

Goose
10-30-2005, 09:09 AM
I'll tell ya everything you need to know on the ride over...what time should I pick you up??:D

Squid kids Dad
10-30-2005, 09:19 AM
Congrats YS...Enjoy...Dress warm...There are some goos eats right in the stadium..check it out..GO PATS!!!!

The Dad Fisherman
10-31-2005, 08:19 AM
3. leave with about 7:00 in the game to aviod traffic

:shocked: ...Leave 7:00 minutes Early????? Are you kidding me. Brady has 20 career 4th quarter Comebacks and this guy told you to leave early.

If you go to the Pats expect to be there for the Long Haul.

Young Salt
10-31-2005, 12:53 PM
ended up staying for the whole thing, would've left early if it was a blowout.
slow, but close game at first, but what an ending..........whole place was literally rockin' at the end.

once we actually found the lot (hard) then found the car (harder) tring to get out of the lot was complete chaos (hardest). Got home at 2am

i brought my good camera..........Got a bunch of pics of the stadium.....may post them when they get devoloped, but that may take awhile.