Surfcastinglife
10-30-2005, 11:25 PM
oh yee of little faith!

Squid kids Dad
10-31-2005, 12:04 AM
Hey Duke....Check the ending score.... :claps:

Duke41
10-31-2005, 05:46 AM
I went to bed too early. What a great :claps: team. Back on the bandwagon for me. lol

Raider Ronnie
10-31-2005, 07:08 AM
I think the NFL SUCKS as a whole!!!
Free agency and the cap have made the game go down hill!
They wanted parody, and in my oppinion, they got mediacrity!!!
From week to week, you can't depend on a team or figure them out!
Oakland beat up on Buffalo pretty good 2 weeks ago, and Buffalo allmost beats the Pats!
Tampa has looked great and gets beat by the pitifull 49ers yesterday!!!
Also, the players are making SO MUCH money, I think winning comes 2nd!!!

afterhours
10-31-2005, 07:26 AM
wins a win. that secondary is scary, starks is terrible- could'nt cover a one legged russian 'ho. where's otis?

Raven
10-31-2005, 07:53 AM
to slip on a smashed pumpkin...:splat:

The Dad Fisherman
10-31-2005, 08:51 AM
Free agency and the cap have made the game go down hill!
They wanted parody, and in my oppinion, they got mediacrity!!!
From week to week, you can't depend on a team or figure them out!

Would you rather have no Cap....Like MLB. Where you end up with players like Manny and A-Rod making 100's of Millions of dollars? And the teams that are in smaller markets can't afford to put a competitive team on the field or end up becoming the "Farm" system for teams that can afford these exhorbitant salaries. I think the Salary cap is a good thing...I wish All sports would do it.

The whole idea of parity IS for any team to be able to beat any team on any given sunday. Now a lot more thought goes into building a winning team than just buying all the best athletes at each position.

Bass Nut
10-31-2005, 01:34 PM
The NFL did not do the Pats any favors with the schedule. It's week 8 and they are finally playing a division team that should have been an easy win, which they almost lost, they WERE terrible in the first half, they managed to turn it on in the second, but they alomost lost this one in a bad way.

The D better get their act together this week or Indy is going to go right thru them.

Goose
10-31-2005, 05:41 PM
Corners where playing to dam soft trying not to give up the big plays instead the Bills got 1st downs...WTF. Steve Deossie said right it was like a 12 round fight and pats loosing every round just to knock them out in the end. Another thing, whats up with Bill Bell, he seemed satisfied with their proformance..WTF. That win to me felt like chit!