View Full Version : Pats/Indy Monday night

Slipknot
11-04-2005, 07:06 PM
Who thinks this will be a blowout?
Will Peyton whine?
Will the Pats secondary fall apart?

what do ya think?

I am not very confident in out hometown team this weekend myself, love to see a win but I'm not holding my breathe.

Vectorfisher
11-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Me thinks Peyton finally gets his win in Gilette not buy much but I think they can do enough to win, the Pats just haven't looked good, they struggled to beat the Bills or should I say they got lucky.

afterhours
11-04-2005, 08:03 PM
patriots are decimated with injuries, only reason the dolts have a chance. remember- oct. nov. games mean squat. don't ever count out the champs- they still have brady and bill and adam. must win for the dolts, if they can't beat the wounded pats on mon. they NEVER will.

Squid kids Dad
11-04-2005, 08:36 PM
I dont have a very good feeling about this game...The Pats secondary scares me...I just hope Seymour and Dillon plays...This is the 1st REAL test for Peyton this year...Hopefully the champs will come thru.... :jump: If the Pats do win this one LOOK OUT!!!!

tynan19
11-04-2005, 08:40 PM
What does he have 8 straight losses at Foxboro lets make it 9.

BigFish
11-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Manning's unbeaten streak ends Monday night in a nail biter.....Adam and leave! :bl:

Surfcastinglife
11-04-2005, 10:15 PM
38-20 colts......would be different if the pats were healthy. oh well, the game doesnt matter either way the pats will be going to indy win or lose in january. maybe they'll be healthy by then :hs:

BigFish
11-05-2005, 01:16 AM
The Pats have lost what.....?......1 home game in 3 years? Ain't losin' this one...Manning will panic and pressure himself to death! :skulz:

The Dad Fisherman
11-05-2005, 02:44 AM
The one thing the Pats have going into this game is that they are inside Manning's head. If they can produce a quick turnover in the 1st Quarter he'll get a bad case of the "Oh No, Not Agains".

The secondary NEEDS to get there %$%$%$%$e together.....no more of playing "soft"

Raider Ronnie
11-05-2005, 05:11 AM
It should be a very good game!!!
We will find out just how good Indy's defense is!!!

BigFish
11-05-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey Ron...I forgot to mention the Raiders are looking good, playing good....starting to jell a little! You have been quiet about their recent wins? :huh:

Raider Ronnie
11-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Hey Ron...I forgot to mention the Raiders are looking good, playing good....starting to jell a little! You have been quiet about their recent wins? :huh:

Beating the Titans, Bills, And Drew Bledsoe has me about as excited as the thought of my pending surgery for a hernia!!! :behead:

Bigcat
11-05-2005, 05:07 PM
With Daune Starks in the secondary this game could get ugly.
Colts by 17. :sick:

Goose
11-05-2005, 06:26 PM
They are going to need a big game outa of Cory to control the clock. To many dropped balls in the secondary. In addition the to good coverage, Tye Law was great at the reads and good hands which proably rubbed off on the others back there. Pats have way to many obstacals to over come that why I’m picking them by 3:D…27-24

BigFish
11-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Tedy with 2 int's and a touchdown and will be in Mannings head as always! :pop:

Vectorfisher
11-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Beating the Titans, Bills, And Drew Bledsoe has me about as excited as the thought of my pending surgery for a hernia!!! :behead:

Hey thats funny I have been putting hernia surgery off too

BigFish
11-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Its cause' you both carry the heavy burden of denial......come out of the dark shadows and admit your Patriot Fans to the core!!!! The hernia's will heal themselves and you both can bask in the warm glow of triple Superbowl victories! Until then you are both doomed to carry the dull ache of defeat around in your mid-section! :laughs:

I prescribe you both take 3 consecutive Superbowl Victories in a row and call me in the morning! :wiggle:

Sorry.....I could not help myself with that material just lying around I had to take advantage of the two of you and your matching hernias! ;) May you both heal in time for Patriots Superbowl Victory #4! :cool:

Raven
11-06-2005, 03:23 AM
see if you can get the same room at the same time :soon:

fishaholic18
11-06-2005, 09:06 AM
Pray for rain, we need a nice muddy field.
We need all the help we can get with an injury list like this.

OUT: RB Kevin Faulk (Foot)
T Matt Light (Ankle)
QUESTIONABLE : WR Troy Brown (Foot)
RB Corey Dillon (Ankle)
WR Tim Dwight (Rib)
CB Randall Gay (Ankle)
WR David Givens (Knee)
DE Jarvis Green (Shoulder)
DE Marquise Hill (Ankle)
OLB Willie McGinest (Finger)
FB Patrick Pass (Hamstring)
SS James Sanders (Ankle)
DE Richard Seymour (Knee)
DE Ty Warren (Hip)
TE Ben Watson (Knee)
PROBABLE : QB Tom Brady (Shoulder)

The last time our injury list looked like that....we only won the Superbowl. :humpty:

Van
11-06-2005, 04:32 PM

Just watched the RAIDERS get owned with 5 seconds left.

Sorry RON.......... :huh: :huh: