View Full Version : Squid Kids Dad Under The Weather!

BigFish
11-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Trying to convince him to take a day off tomorrow to play hooky with the fishies.....I get the feeling that he needs a day off to fish the sand but am having trouble getting him to do it......can you all help? :rotfl:

Mike....its gonna be a damn long winter! :ss:

BigFish
11-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Who will ever guess he is playing hooky on a Tuesday??? Who does that??? Its the most believeable day of the week to call in sick *studies have shown! :bl:

*This was an independant study conducted by BigFish of and for BigFish......it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that of the BigFish questioned for this study that Tuesday is in fact the most believeable day of the week to play hooky! :bgi:

afterhours
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM
mike i heard about a nasty 24 hr plug-errh i mean bug going around your area. fishing with friends and dinner and brandy afterwards, good way to spend a day. come on it's ok, doctors orders.

Backbeach Jake
11-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Turn your head and cough. :bl: OK, you seem to have an Omega-3 defiency of the right thumb. Rub it on some bass lips and you'll be fine. :wave: Life's short and the boss is clueless....do it! :devil2:

riverrat2
11-07-2005, 05:58 PM
School sucks :yak5:

Squid kids Dad
11-07-2005, 05:59 PM
:wave: :yak5: :yak4: :conf:

Raven
11-07-2005, 06:24 PM
that to recover from the 24 hour bug requires a strong dose of negative ions...

those are found most concentrated at the Ocean's edge....

i guess reluctantly you'll just have to go....kicking and screaming. :doh:

afterhours
11-07-2005, 06:28 PM
hey raven, you know starkey on p. mountain?

blue oyster
11-07-2005, 06:34 PM
with the pats playing monday night football i think there will be a lot of illness on tuesday morning , not counting the fishing , almost did'nt make it to work today , birds working the beach , just out of range , watched them till the last possable moment , did not see any hope of them getting closer :bc:

Swimmer
11-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey I just saw him Larry at Johnnies chasing a blonde with her high beams on reaching into the ice cream chest. Mike kept offering his coat but she declined. He didn't really look sick.

Pt.JudeJoe
11-07-2005, 08:23 PM
There may be more than usual calling in sick tomorrow as the Pats are on Mon Nite football tonight.Maybe the boss is symapthetic to "Patriotic" related absences :uhuh:

basswipe
11-07-2005, 08:27 PM
There may be more than usual calling in sick tomorrow as the Pats are on Mon Nite football tonight.Maybe the boss is symapthetic to "Patriotic" related absences :uhuh:

Does that work for "fishing" related absences?

BTW. Thanks for the tins.