View Full Version : Weekend plans

Squid kids Dad
11-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Anybody??? I plan on getting out tomorrow for another try...I just dont think its over yet.... :happy: I am just having a hard time giving up this year...

Swimmer
11-11-2005, 09:12 PM
I gotta go to breakfast in the a.m. but lets try for after that.

BigFish
11-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Putting my new windows in the back wall of the BigFish Shop......can't wait to see it finished...and its gonna be a beauty of a weekend! :D

Moses
11-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Heading south again to ri/ct border
hit some big blues last weekend
hoping to mix a few striped ones this weekend

Backbeach Jake
11-11-2005, 09:54 PM
My last ride on the Back Beach this weekend til April. Looking for a last bass,later gonna try to jig up some macs from MacMillian Wharf, like I did as a kid. Gonna drive Bayside too, see if the bayscallops are in. They are tasty in the turkey stuffing.

Karl F
11-11-2005, 09:54 PM
work Sat. ... Sat. night put couple coats of primer on cellar room walls, Sunday, clean chimney, then..... leaves, leaves, and leaves.. oh yeah gotta go round up a prehung door, so I can hang that in the cellar on Monday...

JohnR
11-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Sorry - combination of working and being stretched out on bed with bad back - schedule all screwed up :smash:

Uncle Matt
11-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Bring the boat home and put her to rest for the long cold winter. Pick up the leaves again and finally get the frigging ac unit out of the window. Fishing really took it's toll on my yardwork and chores once again this year.

tattoobob
11-12-2005, 12:24 PM
I just tuned up my reel and put plugs in my new bag
made some leaders and spooled new line on my reel
cleaned the Eel cooler. and got the cold weather gear
ready. Fishing most of the night, Tomorrow sleep in
the morning then maybe some chores but probably not.
I may go back out tomorrow night.

spence
11-12-2005, 12:35 PM
WTF! My wife just up'd for NYC and left me with the kid :sick:

Looks like I'll be sitting at home counting plugs :wall:

-spence