View Full Version : Free Cover-It

Got Stripers
11-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Slip passed and I don't really care at this point and it will need work and a tarp over the top after to be "completely" water tight. If it's the structure your after, you can come take it, first come first serve, pop me an email.

I also have (3) 5 high metal filing cabinets out front at $5 per, so if those don't go tomorrow, those are free too.

ProfessorM
11-12-2005, 09:20 PM
How big, long is it? What is wrong with it, looks fine to me in previous photo. Thinking of putting a 14' tin boat under it. Thanks Paul

Got Stripers
11-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Well I fit a 19 foot Lund with dual side consoles in it, so without measuring, I believe its' 10-12 foot wide by 24 feet long with about a 8 foot clear inside. If your interested swing by today 415 south st Halifax, ma, my cell is 617 699-7520.

ProfessorM
11-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Can't make it today. Maybe this week in the early afternoon.

Got Stripers
11-13-2005, 02:33 PM
I don't have time to mess around and I dragged it out of it's home and will be putting a knife and sawsall to it sometime this week. Feel free to open the gate to the back yard and take a walk back and look at it, but come next weekend it's going under the knife. The frame will need to be worked on now, as I didn't have time to play with it, I just ropped it and hauled it. It would be a project, but I'm not promising anything.

ProfessorM
11-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Thanks but I think I will pass. I just don't have the time. Thanks anyway. Paul

Got Stripers
11-14-2005, 08:23 AM
I need to be out by Dec 1st, so anyone interested better grab it this week or this weekend it's being cut up. Like I said, taking anyone of these apart is a project and a tarp over after would be required to be completely water tight, but it is what it is. I had to drag it out of it's home, so one sidehas collapsed, again some sleeves might be required to add additional support. This weekend it's being cut up, the metal going out front for the scrap guys and if anyone wants all that strapping let me know. Here are some additional pictures.

Got Stripers
11-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Free