View Full Version : Blue SHARK bump

Raven
11-16-2005, 10:45 AM
It was in Montauk....I spy a blue shark in the wash and i see its fin..... I damn near died at first with fear and then laughter but I have to say I was PRETTY skittish the rest of the night ! Stuff happens.
yeah dude STUFF does happen ....but next time
well...you just need to take BIGFISH with ya then because he has
a light-saber man and hacks them SHARKS into chunks like nothin....
oh wait ! i have a picture, i think oh yeah , :rotfl: here http://webpages.charter.net/ravenob1/SB/Night%20Surf.jpg

MotoXcowboy
11-16-2005, 11:07 AM
lol :laugha:

fish4striper
11-16-2005, 01:01 PM
lol, good one Raven, you're too much!

Squid kids Dad
11-16-2005, 02:08 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Clammer
11-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Sick Farmer :devil2:

Raven
11-17-2005, 05:12 PM
to continue the SAGA of the stolen decoder ring....
i bring you......................
C L A M T R E K :wave:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Data's evil brother lore steals the shuttle and then with the help of "Q"
hides in earth's past to outsmart the savy crew and the long range Scanners and sensors... knowing all to well that the Clammer Wizard
will be hot on his trail.....
so he sabotage's the chase ship ...in an effort to kill the Clammer Wizard.:eek5:

Having failed to find a trace....Captain Picard travels back to the planet UTOPIA to talk with his Uncle Martin and the spirit form of master YODA.

there he learns...that lore has sought refuge in ALASKA on earth...
So he sends out the nearest ship...that being A cryogenic cargo ship
thats going that way.....little does he know, that lore has sabotaged it.

Raven
11-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Captain Picard returns to the enterprise only to learn that the cryogenic cargo ship has sent out an emergency beacon which is very very bad news so he sends out an away team to investigate

Raven
11-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Because of the variance in the time space continuum Jordi La forge and his assistant Hally Berry find a gruesome scene but also find some rare cargo.

Raven
11-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Captain Picard orders the stasis pod beamed back up to the ship to sick bay to look for some clues....anything that will shed light on what happened..
he asks His lover and Doctor ..... Beverly Crusher to do her best...

but sadly....it was way too late and the Clammah Wizard has frozen solid into some type of BOZOlinian crystal and is feared dead.....by all

Raven
11-17-2005, 05:26 PM
While data has been trying to decipher the clammer code for days

he is still no closer to understanding it... and fears he will never get it...

meanwhile something is bothering Deanna Troy the betazoid and ships councelor who keeps getting this picture in her head over and over and over thinking that perhaps the clammer Wizard was trying to make contact.

finally she decides that he must still be alive...and wants us to know

Raven
11-17-2005, 05:31 PM
THE CREW DRINKS A TOAST TO THE OLD BUZZARD... i mean to the Great Clammer Wizard :) who will be very much missed by all....
.................................................. .....................................
until over the ships loud speaker system councelor Troy announces that he is in fact ALIVE

Raven
11-17-2005, 05:37 PM
The Clammah Wizard decides to take some time off
back on Earth to recover from being frozen solid
for so many months....he definately needs a Vacation
everyone is extremely happy he's ok and home again

they even like the new change too as you see, after he
was frozen for so long.... he is NOW...

CLAMMAH THE WHITE..
and his power is even Stronger....

this series brought to you by that sick Farmer :rotfl: RAVEN
to be continued

justplugit
11-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Raven,you are a master detective, could it be that Spock is still alive too, and may hold the key to the secret Clamma code. :huh: Will this be revealed by the Clam Man himself in his promised rebuttal or when he comes over to the plug forum.:huh:

Raven
11-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Raven,you are a master detective, could it be that Spock is still alive too, and may hold the key to the secret Clammer code. :huh: Will this be revealed by the Clam Man himself in his promised rebuttal or when he comes over to the plug forum.:huh:

Dave you have clairvoyant abilities beyond your imagination....

because the riddle of the clammer code has never been solved

it is crucial to the survival of mankind that no one be able to decipher it..... until..the time is .......................right....:shocked:

justplugit
11-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I don't think it will ever be revealed, he prolly left it
in the Iron Lung. :hihi:

redneck24
11-10-2006, 07:44 PM
:bl2:

gone fishin
11-10-2006, 09:42 PM
LOL -- you have too much time on your hands.:humpty: