View Full Version : 5 Most Fascinating People

Jimbo
11-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Anyone watch Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People show last night. I guess it's an annual thing. I just didn't get how she came up with the list. Made no sense to me. I won't list hers now, but just curious and taking it down a notch, who would be your pick for just the top 3-5 most fascinating people of 2005. I'll just randomly throw out the names: Jimmy Carter, Peter Jennings, Condoleeza Rice, Saddham Hussein, and Steven King.

MakoMike
11-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Who did she pick? I fell asleep watching it, that's how fascinating it was. :)

Jimbo
11-30-2005, 01:10 PM
OK, here's the list, but don't let it sway anyoneas to their own most fascinating list.
Dakota Fanning (12 year old actress that talks like an adult), Kanye West, Lance Armstrong, Thomas Mesereau (defended Michal Jackson), Beth Holloway Twitty (daughter was abducted in Aruba and never found), Teri Hatcher, Jamie Foxx, Condoleeza Rice (well at least she hit one on the nail head), Tom Cruise (sounds like Scientology doewsn't allow the mom a little something to ease the pain and he's all for it;dirtbag. Won't even make an honest woman out of her until after the birth), and the most fascinating person of 2005 goes to [if you aren't sitting, do so anon] Camilla Parker Bowles (Holy Mister Ed, Batman!).

RIJIMMY
11-30-2005, 01:31 PM
The source of her list was.....who will be most intersting to my viewers, raise ratings and thus make money for the sponsors.
Ads used to allow networks to be free, now, TV shows are only the space between advertisements. Its all about $, nothing else.

MoroneSaxatilis
11-30-2005, 01:43 PM
I sat next to Stephen King at a Sox game. He's a dolt. If it weren't for the fact that he came up with some pretty decent story ideas over 20 years ago, he'd just be a hick pig farmer from Maine, IMHO.
I don't find any celebraties to be "facinating", just entertaining.

MakoMike
11-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Thanks for posting the list, now I'm glad I fell asleep! :)

The Dad Fisherman
11-30-2005, 04:15 PM
The 5 most fascinating people....My Mother-in-laws side of the family at Xmas...trust me they are a reality show waiting to happen. if you were in the room you would be fascinated at what goes on.

Rappin Mikey
11-30-2005, 07:44 PM
#5 Chris L (Who does that guy's hair??)
#4 Bassmaster (always a sure bet to open eyes with his fasion trends)
#3 Notaro (it was big news when Notaro was sticken w/ FEB in early July)
#2 Clamma (that guy was everywhere in 2005)
#1 John R (let's face it, with out him, you wouldn't be reading this right now. Let's here it for John. Hip-hip horray!! The most fascinating person of 2005!)