View Full Version : hey #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&...

JoeyM
11-30-2005, 07:05 PM
are you the guy who i met once at quaker lane who was extolling the virtues of the stella to my wife and i? and you were telling us how your friend uses van staals exclusively, but you like bailed reels. you also showed us your very impressive scrap book.

if that was you, i am just curious, will you be getting one of these bailed vs's?

cuz i believe you said to us, "if van staal ever makes a bailed reel, i'm all over it".

ok, i'm paraphrasing, but it was something like that.

Mike P
11-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Bill extolling the virtues of a spinning reel :confused:

Nah, couldn't be :D :rotf2:

Mike P
11-30-2005, 09:31 PM
I can pretty much tell ya fer sure that weren't da #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& :D :humpty:

JoeyM
11-30-2005, 09:38 PM
hmm....ok, i wonder who it was.

and i wonder if he's on here.

Clammer
11-30-2005, 10:53 PM
He,s on another f #$%^&*( planet :liquify:

piemma
12-01-2005, 04:42 AM
I have never even seen #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& with a spinning reel. he is Shimano 400 conventional all the way.

Raven
12-01-2005, 06:55 AM
maybe we need proper identification showing our handles :bgi:

Clammer
12-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Handle this ya ols F #$%^& :bshake:

Raven
12-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Handle this ya ols F #$%^& :bshake:

QUICK FOCUS THE EMERGENCY RADAR BEACON

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/CLAMMAH-SIGNAL.jpg

SBASS1
12-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Geez I seem to remember years ago #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& or perhaps Eelboy with a Penn Spinning reels and S glass Rods... :)

eelman
12-01-2005, 05:24 PM
are you the guy who i met once at quaker lane who was extolling the virtues of the stella to my wife and i? and you were telling us how your friend uses van staals exclusively, but you like bailed reels. you also showed us your very impressive scrap book.

if that was you, i am just curious, will you be getting one of these bailed vs's?

cuz i believe you said to us, "if van staal ever makes a bailed reel, i'm all over it".

ok, i'm paraphrasing, but it was something like that.

I have a reputation to uphold here! I am a arrogant, cocky, know it all with a terrible awefull attitude towards people in general and yes the world revolves around me.I am not helpfull nor generaly a happy person to be around:bshake: ...So, Having given up only a few of my best virtues SEE BELOW !

Now I ask? Do I come across as the type of guy who would exchange pleasentries and have a lovefest with strangers at a bait shop? and talk about using training wheel spin outfits?? Please say it isnt so! My training wheels came off many years ago......:bshake: :bshake:

Merry Xmas all ! And remeber poor old Scrooge...My Hero!!

Have fun.......:lurk:

eelman
12-01-2005, 05:36 PM
I will say
this! If Van Stall comes out with a revolving spool, I would certainly take a :eyes:

Clammer
12-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Ya sick M/f / you have no people,s skill ,s ya say people don,t like ya // ya won,t even meet them // you argue with yourself & your still f #$%^&*( wrong //
WTf ya post pictures [[which is fine ]] then ya brag about how ya smoked them// ya do it all the F $%^&*( time // & them you go f ##$%^&*( wacko when ya think guys are trying to find you .....

I<m sure the fish gods pay Steve good mojo to fish with you // Me & Paul =its out pass to heaven :love:

ya keep saying nobody likes -YOu = well I ask ya to go to the legs ,meet some nice people .. NFW
HOOTERS / NFW

I<M here eating nice greasy barbacue Chicken pizza & playing with my new 1000 cars

For Christmas I,m getting you a pass for unlimited appointments with the Shrink .,.,.,
sick M @#$%^&* F$%^&*( W$%^78 O67890 B$%^&*(

fishaholic18
12-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Ya sick M/f / you have no people,s skill ,s ya say people don,t like ya // ya won,t even meet them // you argue with yourself & your still f #$%^&*( wrong //
WTf ya post pictures [[which is fine ]] then ya brag about how ya smoked them// ya do it all the F $%^&*( time // & them you go f ##$%^&*( wacko when ya think guys are trying to find you .....

I<m sure the fish gods pay Steve good mojo to fish with you // Me & Paul =its out pass to heaven :love:

ya keep saying nobody likes -YOu = well I ask ya to go to the legs ,meet some nice people .. NFW
HOOTERS / NFW

I<M here eating nice greasy barbacue Chicken pizza & playing with my new 1000 cars

For Christmas I,m getting you a pass for unlimited appointments with the Shrink .,.,.,

TRUE!:think:

Raven
12-01-2005, 09:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE ON: a distant planet, a hidden holographic message is revealed
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/helpme.jpg

eelman
12-01-2005, 10:36 PM
TRUE!:think:

Watch it peanut gallery:rotf2: :rotf2: :

gezzzzzzzzzzzz Clammer I cant even argue with my self!! you want

"ya keep saying nobody likes -YOu = well I ask ya to go to the legs ,meet some nice people .. NFW
HOOTERS / NFW "

write to dear abby or join a lonely hearts club! I fish...no time to socialize:rotf2:

I attack myself and get attacked for it:uhuh: :hihi: !!!!!....just havin fun with you guys!

Does this mean no presents from "CLAMMERCLAUS" This year:crying: :crying:

Steve and I have an understanding after fishing together for the better part of 12 years!! we are more alike than most people know:hihi:

You guys take it from here I am outa here for a couple of weeks again....ENJOY:bshake: No need to thank me for the fun You will have with this!!!!

piemma
12-02-2005, 06:32 AM
OK, so I need to come out of retirement just for this thread.

Clammer, you are the BEST. No one puts the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& in his place better than you. BTW, great time Monday night. I really enjoyed seeing all the guys.

CLAMMER RULES!!!!

snake slinger
12-02-2005, 07:28 AM
the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& is like a egg hard on the outside but all warm and cozy on the inside...NOT!!!

RIROCKHOUND
12-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Dude; just spit coffee out laughing...
P I knew you couldnt stay away; call me before 12 or after 4
B

Clammer
12-02-2005, 08:16 AM
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR BILLY // he F #$%^& quit already

I was just warming up //

Hope he last longer in bed /// oooops /now I know why she tells him to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fishin ...

Paul You Old f @#$%^&*

Whats this B/S / Great to see you Monday nite =====================THEN you go & sit with someone else // F/U / I<m going fishin later:heybaby:

eelman
12-02-2005, 08:37 AM
OK, so I need to come out of retirement just for this thread.

Clammer, you are the BEST. No one puts the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& in his place better than you. BTW, great time Monday night. I really enjoyed seeing all the guys.

CLAMMER RULES!!!!

Paul it was a fun night, hopefully you go to all the meetings!!

And yes, the clammer rules !

Hey, snake slinger, you cant expose the real me!! whats up with that?:bc:

My eggs are all cooked and solid right thru!:rotf2:

eelman
12-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Take this for what its worth and remember its ONES MAN OPINION!

Speaking with Steve about the van stall bailed reel. He casted one etc.. and he told me he prefers to stick with the bailess models. Steve has been fishing these reels exclusive since they came out. Thats his take anyway......

JohnR
12-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Is there any advantage with a bailed VS beyond an automatic pickup??

Any disadvantage beyond breaking the bail??

eelman
12-02-2005, 09:29 AM
According to him the only advantage is the automatic pickup john, but most of these guys are so use to fishing the bailess reels, its what they prefer plu its one less part that can break or bend if droped etc..... I dont know and I am the wrong guy to ask, I really no nothing about spin reels in todays world exept that they are requiring a secnd loan on the house to buy one!

piemma
12-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Clammer
Just so you know. I hadn't seen Henry in 15 years. Old fishing buddy from yesteryear. I am sorry I left you with Billy....

Clammer
12-02-2005, 03:12 PM
I don,t give a s hit if you hadn,t seen him in 50 f @#$%^&*%^& years // you,ll pay dearly for the move ,,:kewl:

piemma
12-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah, well I'm fishin' tonight. Bet you don't have the b^%^%$$ to fish tonight...:realmad:

Clammer
12-02-2005, 04:41 PM
S Hit I fished 3 times this week //don,t need to fish tonight //

Sunday will be good if the weather ain,t sucky :bshake:

piemma
12-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Is there any advantage with a bailed VS beyond an automatic pickup??

Any disadvantage beyond breaking the bail??
The big disadvantage and the reason most of us converted are 704 to manual pickup was because the bail would snap shut on casting and off would fly a good plug.

Fish_Eye
12-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Originaly posted by Clammer:
I<m sure the fish gods pay Steve good mojo to fish with you // Me & Paul =its our pass to heaven

Clammer, I guess this was one of those outings where you helped earn your wings for the afterlife. Are those lances for jousting with one another in the back of the boat or do you wait to do that at S-B.com :rocketem:

http://fisheye.striped-bass.com/images/dec05/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&andclammer.jpg

Mike

fishaholic18
12-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Sweet pic.

Clammer
12-03-2005, 07:27 PM
I know what boat that came from // were you in it ?????????????

Notice #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& is sitting down,even thru its FAC :rolleyes:

Fish_Eye
12-03-2005, 11:01 PM
I was filming with Lefty Kreh and Dan Blanton on Capt. Jim White's boat.

We had an epic day!

I'm sure your day was memorable.

Mike

JohnR
12-03-2005, 11:06 PM
And you got Clammer's least worst side too :hihi:

Clammer
12-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Ya Mike I know which boat // the Ace charter captain J/W called me to put him on the fish ><><><> He owes me a finders fee :laugha:

fishaholic18
12-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Great job editing out the holes in the hull, boat looks new..:nopain:

No rocks in the boat for Bill to stand on???:bshake:

eelman
12-04-2005, 08:24 AM
That was the most fun I had with bluedogs in a long time!and now its SNOWING! How fast the summer slips past.................Nice photo mike execpt what the heck am I doing sitting down????:rotf2: must have been sick!!

Clammer
12-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Snowin // there,s NFW // screwed up // S/B gone :wall:

eelman
12-04-2005, 11:23 AM
I like this one!http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/untitled.jpg

piemma
12-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Sure, nice sunny day. The only time I get invited in the Clammer vessel is 2 AM in the BACK of the Pond, bugs and the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& for 8 straight hours.
All kidding aside, we had a ton of laughs.:bgi:

janiejones
12-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I love Clammer. :love:

Clammer
12-04-2005, 02:55 PM
OK First flight to London

J/J here I f @#$%^&*() Cum :love:

Paul you A/O you didn,t want to go again ;;but ya went with Wacko

Just cauz you catch fish with him & His F #$%^&*( PERFUME}

You havn.t experienced the rock banging fishin yet;;

I can,t figure ===G/S & I fished last week ., I,m going as fast as the tin rig will do // wam, bam hit something solid / I look at the recorder 18 F #$%^&*( feet /just kept going . Later when we hauled out to make a move / 1/2 the skeg [sp] is gone & a bent prop // WTF / Bob said it doesn,t cost much to fix / more like time //
Fix / are you f #$%^&* nuts / it works //it goes><><><.,

Geez come to think of it Tunic hasn,t wanted to fish with me /since the time we used my boat ???????????????