View Full Version : &&%^%^ SNOW

Squid kids Dad
12-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Well I get home today and once the snow started slowing down I go out and shovel of the porch..No problem..Start the snowblower up..Starts right up..Proceed to use it..The f(**&& SNOW IS WAY TO HEAVY..OK..I give up eventually...Go get shovel..Take about 3 shovel fulls and the f$#%%^ shovel breaks....I say F^%^ this..And then go to liquor store..ok grump all over...Now I happy...:cheers:

SolOmoN
12-09-2005, 06:48 PM
lol....
:poke:

sol...

Vermonter
12-09-2005, 07:08 PM
lol.......well least you found your solution.......you definately got different stuff than we did here, I used a broom on the 16 inches I had to deal with, so light and dry it made me think I was out west for a bit.

fishaholic18
12-09-2005, 07:38 PM
S%$#@ is too F%$#@$ heavy. My son busted his A$$ shoveling the walks. I said ^%$!@ the driveway..Let it melt. Ain't worth it to kill yourself over. Waiting for a carb kit for the piece of S$#@! snowblower.
Snow SUX!!!

Mike P
12-09-2005, 10:22 PM
The 3-6 inches forecast for NYC and LI turned into about an inch of rain :D

Not only is there no new snow, but whatever was left over from the awesome half-inch we got on Monday is gone.

And to think we're in the process of moving north :huh:

Of course, now whatever hasn't evaporated is turning into a nice glaze :(

chief10
12-09-2005, 11:07 PM
this storm does s--k! ...power went out in s.plymouth at 3pm and just got back on at 1045pm...bud light's took a beating.:gu: nstar is next.:exp:

MoroneSaxatilis
12-10-2005, 07:57 AM
Here in NB it started snowing at about 7 AM yesterday, with nice, light, "dry" snow. By 9 AM it had changed to a driving rain which washed away all the new snow and much of the old. Then the rain stopped and the sun came out. Little did I realize that this was just the "eye of the storm" passing over, so I headed out to do some Christmas shopping. I was in transit on the interstate, when it suddenly became dark, and before I knew it, I was driving in white-out conditions. Between Zero viz and the fact that the snow was heavy and wet, traffic had slowwed to a crawl. This IS New England, so I was expecting a heat wave soon after (it never came).

:usd:

ThrowingTimber
12-10-2005, 11:50 AM
My fishing partners back went on him in like august, hes still a mess I shoveled his driveway so his wife could get in an out. Im Sore are a MUTHA!!!!

Swimmer
12-10-2005, 11:58 AM
My brother Mike (SKD) is starting to talk like CLAMMER. They both have a way words.