View Full Version : Twas the night before Tookie's execution

freeballin
12-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Twas the night before Christmas and all through San Quentin,
the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber with care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed;
except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the momentous occasion.

It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence; clutching his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters,
On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a bitch as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight !!

Skip N
12-17-2005, 12:08 AM
:laughs:

ThrowingTimber
12-17-2005, 12:48 AM
Arnold's a honorary member of the bloods now :hidin:

Raven
12-17-2005, 06:14 AM
he became in reality....because it was ....in the end......... his decision

the terminator.... :behead:

Skip N
12-17-2005, 11:16 AM
If Tookie hadent murdered four people in cold blood he wouldnt be rotting in hell right now. He shot one guy in the back twice and laughed at him as he moaned to death. Arnold didnt murder anyone....he did his job and upheld the law like he is supposed to do. Even the most liberal court in the country (9 circuit out of San Fran) uphelp Tookies death sentence! Thats all i needed to know as far as how guilty his ass was. Wether you agree with the death penalty or not thats fine and i totally understand that, but all Arnold did was his job and upheld the law. he didnt make these laws, but he upheld them because there was zero edvidence that Tookie was innocent.

The final decision was Tookies.... If he hadnt wacked four innocent people he'd be here today. His death sentence was his choice. He knew what the law was and what could happen to him.

JohnR
12-17-2005, 01:04 PM
While "justice" was probably correctly served - and I have no problems with it as it appears correctly handled - a "joke" such as this is in poor taste and is unecessary. Justice is sometimes wrong, sometimes blind, but the principle of justice on which this country is built, should be executed (no pun intended) fairly, uncompromised, and legitiamtely.

I know this is almost jibberish, but my mind is not so clear this morning :smash:

SolOmoN
12-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Let's not waste anymore time on Tookie but instead remember the souls who perished way to soon... at the hand of an evil person.

Albert Owens
Yen-I Yang
Thsai-Shaic Yang
Yee Chen Lin

sol...

Skip N
12-17-2005, 05:02 PM
Let's not waste anymore time on Tookie but instead remember the souls who perished way to soon... at the hand of an evil person.

Albert Owens
Yen-I Yang
Thsai-Shaic Yang
Yee Chen Lin

sol...

AMEN

Backbeach Jake
12-17-2005, 05:27 PM

Albert Owens
Yen-I Yang
Thsai-Shaic Yang
Yee Chen Lin

sol...
And Tookie, he wasted 4lives and his own. The tradegy is complete. His life after the murders proved that he could have been something good and positive. But he chose the path to damnation. The further you go down that one-way street, the fewer exits there are, until there are none.