View Full Version : Good work Guys

LargeHunter
12-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Guys,

I have been lurking on this site for a long time, before I finally joined up, I just wanted to say that you guys are doing a great job, and I know guys like Pichney, Musso and Gags(the old timers),must be proud that such and obession has become so big....Keep up the good work and have a happy holiday..

Tagger
12-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Glad you decided to sign up :rtfm: lights dim from the lathes cranking new england winters...you must be a plug builder at heart,, jump right in .. happy holidays

Slipknot
12-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Ya jump right in and get your feet wet. All you need to start is a carving knife and a hunk of wood like Mac did when he started out, and look where he is now :shocked:
:wavey:

FlukinUki
12-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Sure, jump right in. First it will be just one needle, just to see what its like. Then, after a short time you'll feel the urge to try another one. Next thing you know your looking around the house looking for something to sell so you can make more needles.

Your clothes will always smell like AYC, your electric bill will skyrocket, you skip shaving and use the time to turn just one more. Somehow you have more friends than ever before, your scrounging around in the sofa :hidin: looking for loose change for parts, then it hits you...

Sure, just one needle, what could it hurt?

seriously, welcome aboard

John E
12-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Tagger,

I've got the name of a mill that sells direct if you want hard maple dowels. Let me know