View Full Version : Hey Timber!!!

Labrador1
12-22-2005, 05:14 PM
My feet are cold. You ever gonna send me my boots?

Raven
12-22-2005, 05:20 PM
a little cayenne pepper in your shoes....not to much now...

or you'll have a bad case of hot foot....just a tiny pinch.

cayenne pepper is the best thing to increase your circulation
and the feet are very porous ....

it really works... just an FYI for all.....soon your feet will

be toasty warm.....

to much and you'll be ripping those socks off and walking in the snow barefoot. :af:

Labrador1
12-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Pepper would work great if I had my boots!!! I've got 2 feet of snow on the ground and I'm running around in socks!

RI Popper
12-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Next thing you know, you'll be on the menu at a mexican resteraunt!!:hidin:

JohnR
12-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Pepper would work great if I had my boots!!! I've got 2 feet of snow on the ground and I'm running around in socks!

That's because you live near that "Lake Effect" snow, right? Go EAST young man....

Labrador1
12-25-2005, 10:27 PM
You got it John. My heart is in the east (as are my boots!!!). Tell you the truth, I love the whole lake effect thing. I figure if its gonna be cold it might as well snow. Now if somebody could dig up throwing timber so I could get my boots back...

ThrowingTimber
12-26-2005, 06:24 PM
:hidin: Ryan I 've got your stuff right next to me. Can you just pm me your address :jump: ZSorry hadnt seen this earlier just fried a power supply

Labrador1
12-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Sure Vic - I bet you been running around town with all my stuff on. I'm checking the soles of those boots - they better not be worn down!

I'll send you my address - but you know I was just yankin your chain right? Besides - I promised you a plug or two for your kindness in sending me my stuff. And last time I checked, I had some plugs!!!

ThrowingTimber
12-26-2005, 08:53 PM
hahhaha I been chasin chicks :hidin: :tm: sorry :buds: