View Full Version : Secret behind lack of posts

Swimmer
06-23-2001, 10:02 AM
It only takes one catch on the fly to open up a whole new world of fishing, right guys/gals! The reason behind the recent inactivity of posting to this flyfishing list is because we are all out catching fish, right guys/gals! I know I have been doing fairly well in the last 6 to 8 weeks, and I hope everyone else has too. But now the real reason for this post is to ask a question. What sand eel pattern works best in everyones opinon. If there are on this listr someone who has a productive pattern I would be interested. Thank-you.

Jaiem
06-23-2001, 11:19 PM
When reliable and affordable high-speed mobil dialup is available we'll all have laptops in our buggies. :)

JohnR
06-24-2001, 04:17 PM
Flyfish -whassthat... Next year I'm learning it (said that last year, hehehe)

High speed beach Internet access - I can see it now, a bunch of guys and gals on the beach with their DSSOSVs pointed SW to pick up the sat signals at 243 degrees - high latency though so you won't be playing Quake over the 'net waiting for the tide to turn to your liking...

Jaiem
06-25-2001, 09:49 AM
Each person can have a real-time GPS-linked transponder on their belt so you can track where they are, number of casts they've made, lure used and of couse fish caught. ;)

saltydog
06-28-2001, 06:01 PM
YES SIR! on the water, well not tonight, it's getting warm out there an the fish have been moving into deeper water,means LONGER time on the water,
(ha,ha). john when ever you need a lesson,just e-mail, Ill be around!
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN"

JohnR
06-29-2001, 08:37 AM
S'Dog, I'll let you know when I'm ready to infuriate the world of Saltwater Fly Fishing, hehehe...

Swimmer
06-29-2001, 10:51 AM
John R (06-29-2001 09:37):
S'Dog, I'll let you know when I'm ready to infuriate the world of Saltwater Fly Fishing, hehehe...
JOHN, PLEASE LEY US KNOW WELL AHEAD OF TIME SO WE CAN GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!! HE HE HE

Jaiem
06-29-2001, 01:39 PM
John,

Use whistler's. That's the fastest way to clear the beach of other casters! ;) ;)

saltydog
07-03-2001, 08:26 AM
GOOD ID! that way we will all know where JOHN IS ! just heard that JEFF an his bud, caught 2 70lb BFT'S check out Randy Jones, report page an pic's
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN"

JohnR
07-03-2001, 10:14 AM
Where's the link???

saltydog
07-05-2001, 04:14 PM
JOHN,sorry, it's on Randy Jones, page
under, reports,you can get to it from jeff's site. been in the shop to much !MUST hit the water A.S.A.P.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN"

saltydog
07-06-2001, 05:06 PM
John, sorry, the link is on (randy jones) page, under reports, you can get to his page threw jeffs.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN"

saltydog
07-10-2001, 05:36 PM
JOHN, I typed this in a while back BUT seems it never got threw! randy jones if on jeff's page look at his banner. then his site,an then reports sorry, hope this make it threw! "GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN"

saltydog
07-10-2001, 05:50 PM
JOHN,talk about DUMB! I need a day OFF,
never went to the NEXT page. Im taking tomorrow of an going fishin SORRY for taking up all that space.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN"
P.S. see what happen's when you work to hard!