View Full Version : totally SICK

Raven
12-28-2005, 07:54 PM
this guy kills his daughters to preserve his honor...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/12/28/pakistan.honor.ap/index.html

............i wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

the way these people think is so backward its mind boggling.
in a sense thats what are soldiers are dealing with....this kind
of moronic logic... it's a sad thing....these people's beliefs.:doh:

Flaptail
12-29-2005, 12:34 PM
That's one big reason we have no business being there or anywhere in the mideast. Our cultures are so different and the gap so vast and we will never be welcomed and never truly understand the mid east mind. Tribal vs. national and the twain shall never meet. the guy should be drawn and quartered though, IMHO.:mad:

Raven
12-29-2005, 04:03 PM
and granted there are many pakastanni's and iraqi's ,iranian's ect that are way more intelligent or rational than that.... but when faced with that sort of mentality or religious belief system...that makes me question the sanity of trying to install a democracy in the middle East.

where as i fully understand the Presidents rational for establishing the first democratic Government in Iraq instead of having Sadam in power there... it sure seems like we're trying to make an orderly society out of a colony of chimpanzees and have them wear clothes and eat with a knife and fork , and go to church on sunday
in their brand new car by comparison. :doh:

basswipe
12-29-2005, 05:28 PM
We as Americans need to get the hell out of the mideast and let evolution and natural selection do what it does best:weed out the weak and stupid.If these people want to live there lives according to a bunch misquided beliefs well then we should let them as they are only cutting their own throats.Better their throats than that of a young American!

Backbeach Jake
12-29-2005, 07:14 PM
NPR did a piece on this subject this week. The Father just couldn't do it so he called in a cousin. WTF is wrong with those people. I nearly puked listening to the story. And It's not rare by any means.

RI Popper
01-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Raven, I remember sitting in the waiting room at the Prov. VA. reading that story. It made me sick. I couldn't believe it. What a piece of %$%$%$%$ to kill his kids like that and he can only get a max of 10 years for it. Makes me CRAZY.

Armand

Raven
01-05-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah he felt the oldest daughter was a disgrace and needed killing for what she did....and that justified her murder....well okay....not that i would remotely agree with that premise...but to have killed the other girls because they "probably would" too.....he should of been drawn and quartered....or killed in some excruciating fashion.