View Full Version : Other lips

Pete F.
12-31-2005, 02:07 PM
Are the lips that I've seen on some old plugs with a little bend on each side of the lip available? I think they are, or were used on Beachmasters and Pinchneys?

jkswimmer
12-31-2005, 09:18 PM
I have an old Atom forty with a lip like that

Nebe
01-01-2006, 09:33 AM
they are sort of available. NJ-Tackle sells atam 40 style lips that are flat..all you have to do is put them in a vise and bend them.

Pete F.
01-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Yesterday I ordered lips from NJ tackle, just before I started this thread. The A40 lips are not listed on their site but the plug kits are? I asked if they could add some to my order and I'll try them.

Diamond Tackle
01-01-2006, 02:15 PM
temp out of A-40 lips. They will be back up very soon. I will also work on making the side bend as an option on that lip. 3 new lips also coming out very shortly, 2 of the dies are completely done,just need to be punched out.
if you just need a couple pieces for something youre working on, please email me and ill send them to you.
thanks
JD

MAC
01-01-2006, 03:34 PM
temp out of A-40 lips. They will be back up very soon. I will also work on making the side bend as an option on that lip. 3 new lips also coming out very shortly, 2 of the dies are completely done,just need to be punched out.
if you just need a couple pieces for something youre working on, please email me and ill send them to you.
thanks
JD

New lips:drool: Any hints...... surfster1 maybe.... one of them :)