View Full Version : MSBA January monthly meeting

reelecstasy
01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
MSBA Monthly Meeting (Fishing Sluggo's with Steve McKenna)

Wednesday, January 25 2006, 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Scheduled Entertainment

Rigging and fishing Sluggo's, Steve McKenna
Steve McKenna of On The Water magazine will be giving a presentation on rigging sluggo's as well as effective methods of fishing them from shore. He will be giving a slide presentation as well as fielding any questions anyone may have. Steve also may mention a few sweet spots in Rhode Island to fish sluggo's, so bring your map book...
This meeting is open to the public, but if you fish in any bit of saltwater you should be a member of MSBA. Aside from the monthly meetings, fishing videos and library, annual club derby, special tournaments, annual boat/shore tournaments, tri state tournaments, annual sport fishing expo, mystery trips, our monthly news letter- The Spray, the annual outing, and the annual banquet. The low cost of annual membership also goes towards fighting for what is rightfully ours, access to our wonderful shoreline as well as many other issues pertaining to our oceans and marine life. Our govermental affairs committee works extremly hard to preserve our rights and to protect those rights.

Given all of the benifits our members enjoy, and all of the work MSBA does to ensure our rights as fisher-people.. Becoming a member should be not be a question, it is the responsible thing to do.
Hope to see you at the meeting,
Chris
MSBA Vice President

reelecstasy
01-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Shameless Bumpage :humpty:

chief10
01-11-2006, 09:42 AM
should be good. bringing a few friends.:boots:

New_Caster
01-11-2006, 08:51 PM
sounds like a good time might be a good time to check you guys out.

reelecstasy
01-13-2006, 10:17 AM
sounds like a good time might be a good time to check you guys out.
You won't regret it...stop me and say hi while your there too

New_Caster
01-17-2006, 06:16 PM
You won't regret it...stop me and say hi while your there too

I am bad with names and such so don't take it the wrong way if I do not remember but as of now I am planning on being there.

BRfishing
01-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Where will the demonstration be held? I'd be coming from Boston, thanks

BigFish
01-20-2006, 06:06 PM
The Viking Club....410 Quincy Avenue in Braintree....go to msba.net for directions.:wiggle:

reelecstasy
01-25-2006, 08:39 AM
Bump :humpty:

Swimmer
01-29-2006, 12:07 PM
It was an awesome presentation