View Full Version : RELENTLESS REPORT

relentless
01-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Happy New Year,

I hope each and every one of you had a wonderfull holiday season. Now that my flying santa duties are completed and I have sent my son off to Australia to study I can now get back on line. We had a great year in 2005 and expect another one to follow in 2006. I am now taking reservations for 2006 and have both weekends and weekdays available. Last fall was excellent http://www.relentlesscharters.com/FishingReports.html with many smiling anglers aboard. if anyone is interested in booking a trip, please give us a call or send me an e-mail. I don't view my private messages as often as I should.

In addition, I plan on heading to Maine the next few weeks to do battle with those big strong smelt. Hopefully, the moon and tides will cooperate and they will be on the bite. Even on those days when the fishing is poor I somehow have a ball sitting in an outhouse trying to get a few of those tasty fish.

Finally, I wish each and every one of you a safe 2006 season and hope everyone enjoys thier days fishing.

Respectfully,

Captain Dave,
www.relentlesscharters.com

MakoMike
01-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Dave,
Same right back atcha! Give me a yell before you head up to Maine, myself and some of the other guys around here are interested in making a smelt trip.