View Full Version : Anyone seen Vectorfisher?

BigFish
01-08-2006, 09:07 AM
:eyes: He sure don't come out much when the Pats kick butt! Bet if the Kneelers lose today (which I think they will):hf1: we won't hear from him at all!:bl:

Raider Ronnie
01-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Don't count on the Steelers loosing today!!!
The Bengals aren't that good!!!

BigFish
01-08-2006, 09:14 AM
I am going to predict the Steelers self destruct this afternoon! The paper tiger will lose to the Bengal tiger!:bl:

Maybe that will flush VF out of his bunker!:bl:

afterhours
01-08-2006, 09:22 AM
i also think cinnci will win today, which sends us to indy- if you're going to be the best you gotta beat the best! if the kneelers loose someone will be on the sagamore bridge- if ya see him toss him a brady jersey.:bl:

Squid kids Dad
01-08-2006, 12:48 PM
:hidin: ....Where oh where has he gone...:doh:

Vectorfisher
01-08-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm here haven't gone anywhere. We'll see this afternoon if the Steelers advance or not only time will tell, I haven't and won't come one here beating my chest stating my team will win by 2 touchdowns because on any given Sunday. Your team did what they had to do to win, for a while it looked like either team could win that game you guys got a couple of breaks INT dropped and recovered your own fumble, but the biggest factor was Jags D breaking down in the 3rd that TD your TE got should have been a stop and punt but thats the way the ball bounces as they say. You guys should all be rooting for the Steel today, if they lose you will play Indy next week!

Slipknot
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
I hope your team wins this week and next week.

I want to see the afc championship game here this year against your team. That will be a game to watch for sure.

Mike P
01-08-2006, 03:29 PM
I hope your team wins this week and next week.

I want to see the afc championship game here this year against your team. That will be a game to watch for sure.

Me too. I want to see the Pats in Denver next week, cause I think Jake the Snake will revert back to his Arizona days in the face of that D ;)

Had to turn the Jints game off---too painful. The gaspipe-in-the-big-game disease looks like it runs in the family---three freakin' picks :wall:

Vectorfisher
01-08-2006, 07:10 PM
I am going to predict the Steelers self destruct this afternoon! The paper tiger will lose to the Bengal tiger!:bl:

Maybe that will flush VF out of his bunker!:bl:

You got nothing on Nostradomis Bigfish:bl:

BigFish
01-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Must be honest though VF...I made that prediction before Palmer was injured and based on some telling stats.....not the least of which was the fact that Cincy beat Pitt a few weeks ago!:huh: What can I say other than I was wrong....its not the first time and it won't be the last!:bl:

Vectorfisher
01-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Must be honest though VF...I made that prediction before Palmer was injured and based on some telling stats.....not the least of which was the fact that Cincy beat Pitt a few weeks ago!:huh: What can I say other than I was wrong....its not the first time and it won't be the last!:bl:

Thats OK we all make mistakes