View Full Version : WTF #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&

Clammer
01-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Is working the f #$%^&*( boat show :huh: That,a like CLAMMER working in a Christian gift shop :devil2:

spence
01-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Ok, now THAT'S pretty ((f--NNuu%%) Funny!

-spence

Mr. Sandman
01-13-2006, 06:51 AM
Besides the BI ferry, has he even been on a boat?:hee:

This supports my decision not to go this year as I found there were too many boats of the same style there and not enough people who knew anyting about them.

eelman
01-13-2006, 07:04 AM
Besides the BI ferry, has he even been on a boat?:hee:

This supports my decision not to go this year as I found there were too many boats of the same style there and not enough people who knew anyting about them.

Hey Clammer %$%$%$%$ you:kewl: Second I am not working near or with boats, I am helping Jim sell his book and generally watching the store as he gives his seminars. One more thing..Fishing is fishing ! The show is huge! I am in there for free and having a blast stop in and say hello today its 12 till 9:30pm........

Clammer
01-13-2006, 09:04 AM
F /U wacko -------I,ll be F #$%^&* fishing // then under covers for the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend :faga:

eelman
01-13-2006, 09:22 AM
F /U wacko -------I,ll be F #$%^&* fishing // then under covers for the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend :faga:

I know you will ! Its gonna smell like low tide at oakland beach in there after the weekends over:happy: :happy: :lm:

Clammer
01-13-2006, 09:42 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :eyes: Beats the s hit out of no beach at no tide //

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The couch //

&&&&&&&&&&&

my personal let the F #$%^&* dogs out /person

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77

my breakfest cook

do you really want me to get going on you wacko?????????????????????????????????????????????/////

you,ll will you had taken up golf .....

Goose
01-13-2006, 10:10 AM
I take all them names back Mike,,,I was wrong, again.Sorry., When I got home my daughter said Mike had called, I was expecting a call from another Mike, so I call him up and ask if he had called he said yes. confusion.

Clammer
01-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Tony /if ya home /call =still time too go ><><><:ss:

Fishpart
01-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Is working the f #$%^&*( boat show :huh: That,a like CLAMMER working in a Christian gift shop :devil2:

What could be better than a Clammer in a Christian Gift Shop Spreading the LOVE ;)

Clammer
01-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Bless you my Children :angel: ya F #$%^&*&^ s$%^&*(87 M&**& F #$%^&**&:lasso: