01-15-2006, 12:12 AM
I am picking the Colts to lambaste Pittsburg 43-10.:wavey:

Squid kids Dad
01-15-2006, 12:16 AM
:buds: Right with you big guy:claps:

lurch
01-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Ill say 38-14 Colts.

And if I made plugs I would bet they cover.

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 12:17 AM
I am picking the Colts to lambaste Pittsburg 43-10.:wavey:

Larry all I can say is if they do get beat like that and don't turn the ball over and CHOKE like your team did tonight I can still hold my head high. Also you wouldn't want to gamble on your little prediction would you?? Spot me 33 points

Squid kids Dad
01-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Does VF have a prediction for the Steelers game tomorrow???

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 12:19 AM
I'll play a Pats fan for a minute here. Ben just got back from knee surgery last game and Harrison was injured as well as Simmons and we still didn't lose as bad as you are stating we will tomorrow GOOGANS:doh:

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Does VF have a prediction for the Steelers game tomorrow???

Sure I will go out on a limb
21-17 Steelers

Squid kids Dad
01-15-2006, 12:20 AM
No predictions of the score Vf???

lurch
01-15-2006, 12:22 AM
21-17 Steelers

:laugha: :laugha: :laugha: :laugha:

Shut off madden and come back to reality.

BigFish
01-15-2006, 12:22 AM
So the quote from VF is that the Steelers will not and can not lose by more than the Pats lost by! We only lost by....what was it...11?

lurch
01-15-2006, 12:23 AM
An hour after the game I made about 20 posts....I am a LAAHOOZAHER :)

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 12:23 AM
:laugha: :laugha: :laugha: :laugha:

Shut off madden and come back to reality.

Why you want me to sound off like you clowns all year, Oh wait yes Steel by 2 TD's. Better ?? Give it up already

BigFish
01-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Now VF is picking the Steelers to win...in the other thread he said he was not picking them to win....why the change of....uh....for lack of a better word, heart VF?:lurk:

Squid kids Dad
lol:wiggle:

Vectorfisher
So the quote from VF is that the Steelers will not and can not lose by more than the Pats lost by! We only lost by....what was it...11?

Sure BF that's what I think, we'll see

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 12:25 AM
Now VF is picking the Steelers to win...in the other thread he said he was not picking them to win....why the change of....uh....for lack of a better word, heart VF?:lurk:

Boy Larry you twist things pretty good. I wouldn't have made a prediction I think if you could read you would see where I said I would go out on a limb Now go watch channel 4 they are making excuses and whining get used to it, LOL

BigFish
01-15-2006, 12:28 AM
I read fine.....go back where you state you do not pick the Steelers to win....its there...I saw it!:hihi:

BigFish
01-15-2006, 12:29 AM
"Thats ok Ron I really don't expect a win unlike these cocky Pats fans" is the direct quote.....what does that mean?:poke:

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 12:30 AM
"Thats ok Ron I really don't expect a win unlike these cocky Pats fans" is the direct quote.....what does that mean?:poke:

Boy Larry your pushing so hard if they win tomorrow Im gonna ride your azz into Christmas town:hihi:

BigFish
01-15-2006, 12:31 AM
I will oil my saddle just in case that happens.:laughs:

lurch
01-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Why you want me to sound off like you clowns all year, Oh wait yes Steel by 2 TD's. Better ?? Give it up already

I dont sound off about the pats...I had a feeling the pats would lose and had to have a perfect game to win....they didnt and LOST.

On the road playing a team off of a bye...tough to do, tough to do.

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 12:37 AM
I dont sound off about the pats...I had a feeling the pats would lose and had to have a perfect game to win....they didnt and LOST.

On the road playing a team off of a bye...tough to do, tough to do.

You are about the only one Lurch

lurch
01-15-2006, 12:41 AM
I will say that Denvers O line played pretty well, Plummer did not have much pressure.

Their running game was stonewalled by the Pats D.

NIB
01-15-2006, 07:43 AM
There running game was slowed by a non passing game Lynch was all over Brady the first half.I think they blitzed him every play.They made the second half adjustments with screans an crisscrossing patterns that make it tough to cover one on one.The pats where in control an looked like the 10-6 lead would soon evaporate.I watched on one play the reciever was to pull up an didn't.Some kind of en route adjustment. Brady informed him of this.The next 2 pass plays where hooks.There offense is predictable.That little flare gets lots of action from the pats.Bailey hung back like the sniper he is.Brady made a costly mistake an Champ Bailey made him pay.Aside from the following fumbles that was the game right there.That hit on the one was a brutal one.I'm really surprised he got up from that.I wonder if the redskins want him back.

Slipknot
01-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Shanahan is a great coach, we made mistakes and it cost us the game. They stuck to their gameplan and we dropped the ball. After that bogus PI call it went downhill and the Bailey int. moved the momentum their way and we never recovered. Losing sucks but looking back on what they had to overcome this year I guess they ran outta steam. 3 championships in 4 years is one helluva accomplishment these days in the NFL you have to admit.

tonight colts 27-6 but I would love to see the colts knocked out of the playoffs :bl: so if the steelers can't, maybe denver can next week.

Bob Thomas
01-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Oh wait yes Steel by 2 TD's. Better ??

:err: :err: :shocked: :eek5:

Hooper
01-15-2006, 03:45 PM
A sure sign that the Apocalyapse was upon us was Adam missing a kick when they really needed it.

Squid kids Dad
01-15-2006, 03:49 PM
I will oil my saddle just in case that happens.:laughs:

Hey Bigfish...I think you better get the oil out...:huh:

Mike P
01-15-2006, 03:53 PM
If this pick gets overturned, these zebras ought to be indicted.

The Steelers got screwed on two spots on their last drive, and WTF was that with the "no harm, no flag" offsides :confused:

Mike P
01-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Unbelieveable :af: :wall: :doh::rocketem:

Must be Ben Dreith's son out there :hs: :D

nightfighter
01-15-2006, 03:58 PM
That pick getting overturned was by far the worst call of the year! Steelers got screwed royally on that one.

Squid kids Dad
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
I have to agree..I thought no way will it be overturned..:doh:

Mike P
01-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Of the year? It's right up there for the worst playoff call ever. :rollem:

nightfighter
01-15-2006, 04:03 PM
21-17 Steelers

Not a bad prediction from this seat with just over 4 min. to go. You want my two SuperBowl tickets?

Mike P
01-15-2006, 04:10 PM
Whatever happened to "indisputable proof"? The call on the field was a pick. Polamalu caught the ball clean, rolled over twice, and clearly knocked the ball out of his hand with his knee as he was trying to get up to advance the ball. There was enough indisputable proof of a catch to overrule it if the call on the field was incomplete :rollem: :hs:

Bob Thomas
01-15-2006, 04:15 PM
HOLY SMOKES!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

nightfighter
01-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh baby....

Mike P
01-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Justice prevails :claps: :bgi:

Bob Thomas
01-15-2006, 04:25 PM
I think Peyton let his little brother play for him ;)

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Cmom haters show your faces you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!

Surfcastinglife
01-15-2006, 04:41 PM
can you imagine if big ben had pulled a whiney bitch move and not stuck it out to make that tackle? what was bettis thinking not holdin onto that ball for dear life with BOTH hands.

as for next week......if the steelers can wipe out the 5 turnovers the patriots put up on the board theres no reason they shouldnt win by 10. broncos are overrated imho, the pats shot themselves repeatedly, cant do that on the road in the playoffs.

as for corey dillon......wonder if lendale white will fall down to the pats :hihi: :hihi:

Mike P
01-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Looked pretty clear to me that Dillon is less than 100%--quite a bit less.

Not sure about next week. I guess I would be going with the Steelers. I can't stand the thought of Ron Dayne playing in a Super Bowl, even as a sub. Another reminder of how the Giants have consistently screwed the pooch with their first round picks under Ernie Accorsi's GM tenure :af:

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 04:48 PM
can you imagine if big ben had pulled a whiney bitch move and not stuck it out to make that tackle? what was bettis thinking not holdin onto that ball for dear life with BOTH hands.

as for next week......if the steelers can wipe out the 5 turnovers the patriots put up on the board theres no reason they shouldnt win by 10. broncos are overrated imho, the pats shot themselves repeatedly, cant do that on the road in the playoffs.

as for corey dillon......wonder if lendale white will fall down to the pats :hihi: :hihi:

I dont even want to think about it unfortunately the game almost came down to the worst call ever imaginable:hs:

The Dad Fisherman
01-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Cmom haters show your faces you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!

No "Hater" here,...Steelers soundly beat the Colts the way everybody beats the Colts...Playing hard-nosed football. The Colts have always been "Soft"

Kinda nice to see Vander-jerk shank that FG.....That guy is a pinhead. They Should beat Denver, I also think the Broncos are over-rated.....but that is why you play the game.

and I agree that was a Bogus call on the INT, looked clean to me

Mike P
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
There is nothing worse for a Giants fan than to see Big Ben make big plays.

But I don't hold our management's stupidity against him :D

Think the Chargers would take Eli back for Phillip Rivers and next year's number 1? ::rotf2: :hihi:

Raider Ronnie
01-15-2006, 05:03 PM
There is nothing worse for a Giants fan than to see Big Ben make big plays.

But I don't hold our management's stupidity against him :D

Think the Chargers would take Eli back for Phillip Rivers and next year's number 1? ::rotf2: :hihi:

Can we swap Eli and give Kerry Collins back to you ???

lurch
01-15-2006, 05:07 PM
looks like I have to eat some crow...GREAT WIN BY THE STEELERS or was it a CHOKE by the Colts???

HA HA HA HA!!!!

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 05:14 PM
looks like I have to eat some crow...GREAT WIN BY THE STEELERS or was it a CHOKE by the Colts???

HA HA HA HA!!!!

Making that statement is so friggin ridiculous!! C.mon anyone with eyes could realize the refs tried their hardest to change the game! The Colts got smacked down in their house conceed to the fact and praise a Steel whoopin:grins:

Squid kids Dad
01-15-2006, 05:41 PM
VF..I have to ask you why was the Patriots losing a choke but Indy losing was a smack down by the Steelers..:smash: ;)

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 05:44 PM
VF..I have to ask you why was the Patriots losing a choke but Indy losing was a smack down by the Steelers..:smash: ;)

Because the Pats turned the ball over 5 times and the Steel just went in and shut Peyton the offense down and came out and basically throttled their Defense off the bat, that is the difference between choke and smack down;) As a matter of fact the Colts won the turnover battle and ref calls and still lost

nightfighter
01-15-2006, 05:46 PM
VF
Cheapest flight right now is $276. Then you'll need rental car, hotel, all in short supply at a SB. Better start shopping around for an RV to take to Detroit :ss:

Squid kids Dad
01-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh OK Thanks for educating me...You are gonna pass Bigfish in the # of posts if the Steelers keep winning...:biglaugh: :yak6:

Vectorfisher
01-15-2006, 05:54 PM
VF
Cheapest flight right now is $276. Then you'll need rental car, hotel, all in short supply at a SB. Better start shopping around for an RV to take to Detroit :ss:

I will drive I just came back from there a couple months ago looking at a boat, but I am not getting ahead of myself there is one more game

Slipknot
01-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Because the Pats turned the ball over 5 times and the Steel just went in and shut Peyton the offense down and came out and basically throttled their Defense off the bat, that is the difference between choke and smack down;) As a matter of fact the Colts won the turnover battle and ref calls and still lost

yep but your guys came within inches of choking had Ben not been able to stretch out to tackle that turnover fumble Bettis made not holding the ball with two hands :doh:

The pats didn't choke, yes they lost but how can we choke when we were underdogs. Playing from behind didn't help any since the ref blew that PI call on Samuel. I know the zebras were trying to skew your game toward the colts also but atleast you won. That's all I gotta say.
Congrats again Vectorfisher

Mike P
01-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Can we swap Eli and give Kerry Collins back to you ???

I think Eli learned how to throw off his back foot by watching old film of Kerry in blue :rollem: