View Full Version : No Fisherman Magazine This Week???

BigFish
01-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Anybody get theirs this week? I have yet to see it anywhere!:huh:

fishaholic18
01-21-2006, 07:53 AM
:uhuh:

taJon
01-21-2006, 07:58 AM
got mine yesterday.

kippy
01-21-2006, 08:01 AM
yup got mine.:wiggle:

tattoobob
01-21-2006, 09:45 AM
I got mine Wednesday

BigFish
01-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Got it! My usual stop did not get it this week....maybe someday I will drop the subscription card in the mail!:laughs:

MakoMike
01-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Mine came two days ago.

piemma
01-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Got mine Wednesday:chased:

missing link
01-23-2006, 06:13 PM
got my first jan issue but none since , I have this air head mail woman
she can't even close the mail box after del. She knows I jones for this mag. We call her the" crazy mail lady" I think she gives it to her boyfriend she's divorced and lives in the neighborhood she parks infront of her house with the 4 way's going like she needs another BREAK(fix) my wife is wonderind why I keep asking if she delivered it ,I'm gonna go by her house I bet I find many fisherman mag's & ON THE WATER mags, let all alone the Filenes coupons & so on I think mrs link is just gonna go buy one & put it in the box just to shut me up
Link sr:eyes: :cool:

fishaholic18
01-23-2006, 10:36 PM
got my first jan issue but none since , I have this air head mail woman
she can't even close the mail box after del. She knows I jones for this mag. We call her the" crazy mail lady" I think she gives it to her boyfriend she's divorced and lives in the neighborhood she parks infront of her house with the 4 way's going like she needs another BREAK(fix) my wife is wonderind why I keep asking if she delivered it ,I'm gonna go by her house I bet I find many fisherman mag's & ON THE WATER mags, let all alone the Filenes coupons & so on I think mrs link is just gonna go buy one & put it in the box just to shut me up
Link sr:eyes: :cool:
That's %$#@! funny Link. I got a lazy mail lady too...can't close the %$#@! box and mail is drenched if its rainin':devil: %$#@! snow plow fill the friggin' box all the time. WTF is the big %$#@! deal to close the %$#@! box door?????