View Full Version : Saturday Night

Got Stripers
03-20-2002, 06:20 PM
John, Juls, Bill & other MSBA participants, any plans for Saturday night diner or drinks etc? I've got a real soft spot in my heart for the Charle Horse Angus cheesbergers and their seasoned fries are too good. Anyway I wanted to see if you guys were going out after or heading home.

Finished up the last of the plastic tonight, I'm plum out; not even an old bait to melt down. I've got some 2670 new baits ready for the show and some 550 retreads or meltdowns, which will be offered up at some 30-40% reductions. The retreads are somewhat soft, especially when compared to my supertough originals, but when that next blitz happens or when your prospecting....maybe you throw a retread.

The biggest bag totals are for the serious guys, the 9 inch Big Jerks (36 bags of 5 counts) and the 8" grubs (45 bags of 5 counts) for the jig meisters. I've set a few bags aside for BM and Bob Thomas, but if anyone else wants specific quantities or colors set aside, better tell me now.

Tight lines.

JohnR
03-21-2002, 09:34 AM
Works for me - I've been hoping to try those for a while now ;) ...

Fisherwoman
03-21-2002, 12:56 PM
Will let ya know, depends on how I feel after the show on Saturday. I do know that I won;t be cooking!!!!!!