View Full Version : This Nit Wit Brit!

BigFish
02-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Is there anyone here who does not think that he killed his wife and daughter? What a royal piece of shi ite!!!!

Anyone else want to bet the cops compromised the crime scene by missing the bodies on their first walk through???? Morons! They go in the house to check and miss the bodies in the bed!!!!!!:tm:

Raven
02-01-2006, 06:24 PM
going on with this case....
thats for sure...:rtfm:

vineyardblues
02-01-2006, 06:41 PM
LOSER 101.

I would like to see him for 10 min with Lary :behead:
VB

stripersnipr
02-01-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm kind of getting the feeling he didn't do it but someone did it as retribution against him.

BigFish
02-01-2006, 08:47 PM
I would love 10 minutes with him.....I would be done in 1!!!:rocketem:

Moses
02-01-2006, 08:48 PM
I'm kind of getting the feeling he didn't do it but someone did it as retribution against him.

Yup, if he comes back, he'll end up the same way his poor wife/child did. There's more to this case than meets the eye. Will probably take a few twists and turn along the way, we'll have to wait and see.....

Vectorfisher
02-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Did he come home for the funeral, I have lost track of what is going on? I say he ends up dead either way, if he doesn't get it from whoever got his wife and son, he will commit the act on himself. He obviously screwed the wrong people:nailem:

MoroneSaxatilis
02-02-2006, 12:38 AM
Did he come home for the funeral, I have lost track of what is going on? I say he ends up dead either way, if he doesn't get it from whoever got his wife and son, he will commit the act on himself. He obviously screwed the wrong people:nailem:
No he didn't, the scumbag.
And it was a daughter, Lillian.