View Full Version : Wilmington Show

Swimmer
02-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Size wise how do the two shows compare? And I am assuming the Wilmington Show is the one to attend of the two shows.

Roger
02-04-2006, 02:19 PM
I like Marlborough better, mainly because there is a decent size casting area.
Wilmington has Lefty and Bob Popovics usually though.

Skip N
02-05-2006, 12:14 AM
I went to the Willimington show last year for the first time. It was ok but i like the Marlborough show better.

Pete_G
02-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Size wise how do the two shows compare? And I am assuming the Wilmington Show is the one to attend of the two shows.

It's a 2 day show and generally much smaller then Marlborough. The SWE hasn't done it in years and personally I haven't been there either. Not there's anything wrong with the show, it can be a fun time. Several years though that show has fallen on the first warm days of spring which really kills attendance.

saltydog
02-07-2006, 01:06 PM
GUYS--> WILIMINGTON this year will be 3days
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN:rotf3:

Offshore
02-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I haven't been in a couple of years; but Wilmington was always 3 days and had many more exhibetors and, a pretty decent casting pool.

Swimmer
02-08-2006, 11:51 AM
Every year I go to Marlborough wanting to see Puglisi tie and he is never at his booth. The female replacment was cute though.

Pete_G
02-15-2006, 11:00 PM
I haven't been in a couple of years; but Wilmington was always 3 days and had many more exhibetors and, a pretty decent casting pool.

This is the one that takes place at or at least used to take place at the Shriners Auditorium, correct? Maybe it's just been that long (four or 5 years at least) and I don't remember anymore, but I definitely seem to remember it being smaller and 2 days instead of 3.

Not argueing about it, just hoping my memory isn't that far gone...