View Full Version : Art Shell Again?

BigFish
02-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Must suck being a Raiders fan!:jump1: Huh Ron?;)

Bigcat
02-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Who would want to work for Al Davis:hidin:

Raider Ronnie
02-11-2006, 05:53 AM
Al Davis made a big mistake back in the 90s when he fired Art Shell !!!
I hope Art gets the job :humpty:

Raider Ronnie
02-11-2006, 06:15 AM
Just read in on the Raiders site,Art got the job.
Great move !!!!:buds: :buds:

Double_D
02-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Art Shell had a winning record as head coach of the Los Angeles Raiders.......everyone here in the bay area is happy about it.:bl:

Double_D
02-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Now if only we could get Matt Millen as our GM.:musc: ...just kidding

Mike P
02-11-2006, 01:44 PM
But at the end of the day, Kerry Collins is still your QB--the master of the back-foot completion to the wrong color jersey :humpty:

BigFish
02-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Nice they will have a "Shell" to crawl into after each game!:jester:

Double_D
02-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Ouch' you east coast guys are a tough crowed,:rollem: I'm still happy they moved back to the Bay Area ten years ago,well here we go again,new coach, lets wait and see.:think:

Raider Ronnie
02-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Ouch' you east coast guys are a tough crowed,:rollem: I'm still happy they moved back to the Bay Area ten years ago,well here we go again,new coach, lets wait and see.:think:

I'll bet anything, there will be a HUGE improvement with Art !!!
Art did a great job his 1st time around and if not that HUGE injury to Bo Jackson against the Bengals in the playoffs in 1990,who knows what could have happened back then !
1 thing will be certain, they will be a FAR more disipline team than under Norv Turner!

BigFish
02-11-2006, 08:12 PM
:bl:

Double_D
02-11-2006, 08:52 PM
I'll bet anything, there will be a HUGE improvement with Art !!!
Art did a great job his 1st time around and if not that HUGE injury to Bo Jackson against the Bengals in the playoffs in 1990,who knows what could have happened back then !
1 thing will be certain, they will be a FAR more disipline team than under Norv Turner!

RR...that is what the local news said, he will take control of the locker room.....Al Davis announced his new head coach on local news and it's sad to see the once grate Al Davis in the physical and mental shape he is in these days:drool: .....he really need to shut it down, he was babbling on about the once greatness of the Raiders and not making much sense....very sad:crying:

Raider Ronnie
02-11-2006, 09:27 PM
:bl:

Larry,
I see you posted this @ 8:12
aren't you supposed to be at plugfest ???

Squid kids Dad
02-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Ron on behalf of Bigfish,,Plug fest was from 9:00 A/M TIL 4:00 P/M..He was there.....You should have showed..Lots of fun...

BigFish
02-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Al Davis showed up....for some reason!:uhoh: He didn't even know where he was!:jester:

afterhours
02-12-2006, 09:06 AM
i thought that shell was a good coach in the early nineties, now if you guys can keep al davis away......

Vectorfisher
02-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Rumor has it Collins going to Baltimore Ravens?

Raider Ronnie
02-14-2006, 07:19 PM

And rumor has it that the Raiders are going to go with Andrew Walter
a 2nd year guy who they are VERY high on!

Mike P
02-14-2006, 09:58 PM

Fassell must think he can work the same miracle a second time :rollem:

But, I guess when your other option is Kyle Boller you'll try anything :huh:

Double_D
02-15-2006, 01:37 AM
And rumor has it that the Raiders are going to go with Andrew Walter
a 2nd year guy who they are VERY high on!

Andrew Walter is a STUD the kid looks big and strong,he went in for surgery at the end of the season(inner thigh) another note in regards to the Raiders,they don't sell out many games, for they had the highest priced ticket in the NFL and just three winning seasons since being back in Oaktown,the city of Oakland and the county of Alameda were in charge of ticket sales since the Raiders came back to Oakland and did a horrible job selling tickets, that was part of the deal of them moving back,plus you had to buy a PSL(personal seat license)two thousand dollars a seat and it 's yours for ten years,the Raiders took control of all ticket sales and Big Al did away with all that and lowered all tickets prices, cheap seats are now $26.00 and the nice seats are $170.00 plus no more PSL........if the Raiders can turn it around and the place sells out GOD help visiting teams, the black hole is insane:skulz: