View Full Version : Penned Up Plugmaking Agression!

BigFish
02-12-2006, 09:17 AM
I can hear the faint hum of a hundred or so mini-lathes turning right now.....starting up one at a time as the morning progresses! Wood that started this morning out in block form will soon morph into some fine, fish catching lures the likes of which fish have not seen!:eyes: Sexy, curvacious wooden honeys laden with eye popping paint and dressed to do battle this coming season! After a day like yesterday I hear many talking of punching their air brush in the teeth or trying their hand at some of the inspiration they aquired yesterday......today, a snowy, go no where Sunday.....good for nothing but shoveling snow and spinning wood is surely going to give birth to some scary nice pluggage!:drool:

If the lights dim, and you experience brown out....you have only yourselves to blame!:bl:

Somebody throw some cold water on Flaptail.....he scares me with some of his work!:eek5:

So who is heating their man-cave with methane today from yesterdays feed? :jump:

Karl F
02-12-2006, 09:53 AM
yeah Flap is puting out some awesome stuff for sure :kewl:
why do I think of Jimmy Durante everytime I see a Flap plug???
Oh.. I get it now...
"Ink, a dink a doo, a dink a dee"......:hihi:
;)
only kiddin ya tallman.. pretty damn resourcefull :kewl:

methane.. :huh:... yeah, one bowl of Mrs JPI's meatballs, one bowl of Flaps kielbasa, bean, onion concoction, few of them weiners in the secret cause, the delightful pepper sausage in the crokpot...
methane? OH..
felt like I had nitrous oxide in the truck on the ride home.. then, i even grossed out the dog... oh well.. least I got heat in the cellar now :hihi:

spin away guys

capesams
02-12-2006, 10:36 AM
no plug's,,just doin up Karl's rod...hope he don't mind one guide on the wrong side of all the other's:eek:somehow it slipped down when I was tryin ta fix the big crack in the blank.

ThrowingTimber
02-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Got to work a few mins after getting home last night.